It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Isn't it worth it though when all the stuff that NEEDS doing is out of the way, and you can just do what you want? It's such a wonderful feeling, no?

Liam, I hope you are well. I wish you would come back and tell us what you are up to. I am in Melbourne, in my sisters apartment on the 26th floor, and although it is now past midnight, the traffic below hasn't stopped. We went shopping today, great day, then got tipsy skulling wine with another sister at an opening of an art exhibition, (lawd, did the speeches go on!), then had dinner at a turkish resturant, and now I am so pleased I did all that grind last week, and don't have to go home to pressing paperwork. Although it is a sad truism that, in my life at the moment, there is always paperwork waiting. I hope you are having a fine day!

Well done :)

Sorry I disappeared.
Unfortunately I have been ill lately. =( horrible =(
Went into hospital even. Thought it might have bee appendicitis but it isn't! thank god

Aw bad times hun, hope you feel better soon!

DO you have snow today? We do in Cardiff...bloody freeeeeezing!

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Snow in Aberystwyth, AND snow here in north wales...not fun! The ice anyway...eeurgh

I'll be ok. How are you?

All good here, Liam. My receptionist- who is always talking about "the perfect murder" is, I'm sure, trying to bore me to death. Roll on holidays! (How long do you get off?)

DEADLINES! You with me? gah...
How's it going? Feeling better now? No more hospital visits I hope.
Xmas hols are going to be lush!
Nos da.

Heyooooooo

I am ok thanks. Had an emotional few days though. I am don't want to post anything publicly

I am home. And warm =)
Lots of dobro practice.
I went out to get some stuff for my grandma today. Wow it was so good to get out for a walk! Really wanting to get back into exercise now. :)

Back