It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

It was my choice to study that. It wasn't as interesting as I thought. Too much stuff about the bureaucracy behind it all.

I also have to admit, I am feeling very low at the moment.

Does sound pretty boring, I'm terribly ignorant though! Sweetheart, do you know why you are down? Any thoughts about how it might change? Thinking of you darling boy!

Hey ducks, hope you're feeling better.
Have a cup of tea and chill out for a bit, things can get a bit crazy when you have to study so hard.
best wishes.

When will you get the results, and do they matter? Do you just launch in to a term/semester now that exams are over?
Glad you are feeling better!

Hello :)
the new semester starts on Monday.
Fingers crossed that all goes well...results will be around end of February or beginning of March.

Yeh but if you do it Liam's way you get xmas hols to revise, lol. It is a bit of a bugger going stright from exams to a new term though.
You starting new modules?

I am indeed. Err one is to do with international history (I won't bore with details) and the other is Political Theory which I am REALLY looking forward to :D (no sarcasm I promise)

and thanks you two, for being so good. Now, when I get back to a routine, it's about time I started incorporating a walk or something each day. Even for half an hour maybe.

Again thanks both. Love you folks :) It is really appreciated.

Last edited:
I hope you know I love you back Liam! I still think ours is the better system- exams all over and done before Christmas, so we can enjoy our holidays!
Not sure I'd like politics much, but then I live in Tasmania!

Haha, wow, those modules sound FASCINATING! lol ;)
Working in a walk could be good, that's all the exercise I've been doing, just walking to uni, and it seems to be working. Certainly wakes you up what with it being so...what's the word...fresh? (read as: bloody freezing!)

Bloody freezing is about right - bet you're glad not to be here minus ;)

Well I don't expect you two to like the idea of politics, but I am doing an International Politics degree, so err yeah :p

Back to uni tomorrow. I shall have to decide when to do my walk each day. Living on campus makes for laziness.

It's not the idea of politics I mind so much, more the heart breaking defective human practice I've read about and seen! My life changed when I read the adventures of Marco Polo- all those years ago, and nothing much has really changed!

Sweat running down my neck now, it always gets hot just as the kids go back to school, some schools start this week, can't believe it's freezing there!

Now, go for your walk. (Huh, I can say that, having been on the treadmill!)

Politics degree...aye, I spose you'd have to discuss politic-y things....bah. lol.

Ooo yeh, living on campus isn't good. Maybe try for morning walks around the block or whatever before lectures and then walk to the shops after?

Well done for treadmilling it minus :)

Hi Liam,

Hobbes?, please explain?

(This is a local joke- we had this awful right wing independant politician a few years ago, who won a sadly high number of votes, who, after being accused of being xenophobic during a tele interview, said "please explain", 'cause she didn't know what xenophobic meant. That was before she went to prison...)

How are you darling boy?

I hate depression. I really do.
Most of the time when I am low it feels like no one gives a damn...I know that they do...but still :( :(

Oh darling, not having that great a time of it? I'm ok too- we have a moving date, March 3rd, and swing between being highly functioning, to being overwhelmed and, well, overwhelmed.
Last night- after a not very fantastic day- I did an hour on the treadmill, fast, and felt fantastic. Endorphin white out? Anyhow, I've tried the same tonight, but only half an hour. (It was really hard to get on, to get started, the day had already been long) It made me feel pretty good. Perhaps vigerous excercise will be my salvation?

Hope today is better darling. People care, I promise you that!

Back