It's a Long, Long Road To Wander All Alone...so I am here. My Diary

Hmm sounds like me - re the walking.

You can do it! It's better to have something to do than being at home with little to do for the best part of 4 months!! Have faith in yourself too.

Laila is studying Spanish so she had to do a year abroad. I last saw her in July last year. She's leaving Spain at the beginning of July to go home to Germany, so it will be late September when we get to see one another again.

It'll probably make me cry when I do see her. Not even joking. We have kept in touch regularly through skype and instant messaging, but it isn't the same.
The old saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder is true.
Wish it weren't another three months!

:)

Awww, well it'll be super fantastic to see her then. Being apart makes those times when you do get to see one another even more special ;)
And you can use these next few months to concentrate on yourself, the happier you are in yourself, the better it'll be whe you're with other people...or so I'm lead to understand.

When do you hear about your dissertation?

Awww, well it'll be super fantastic to see her then. Being apart makes those times when you do get to see one another even more special ;)
And you can use these next few months to concentrate on yourself, the happier you are in yourself, the better it'll be whe you're with other people...or so I'm lead to understand.

When do you hear about your dissertation?

It is true that being happier with yourself is important. :) if you feel that's something you ever want to talk about, I am here for you.

The dissertation result will probably be the 30th of June, the same date as my other exam results.

As for the wonderful person, I really do intend to do what you say. I have no idea what the future will bring and I want the 9 months we will have to be the happiest and most fullfilling possible.

A lot of people never have a friendship like I have with her. Crazy girl haha.

WHEW.
Went out for a walk for an hour. I felt really good when I got back. So I decided to go for another!!!! :)

I feel rather pleased with myself.

Ha! You've caught the exercise fever then, pass some my way would you? ;)

Not too long to wait for results then, that's good :)

Have a good Sunday.

I don't get it!! But I like it. After the first walk I was buzzing. The second one made me a bit tired. A few hours later I went for a third. The third didn't go as planned, my body decided it didn't really want to keep going. What I did do was go for a short wander down by the side of the river near where I live, which was nice.

I am pretty pleased with myself. And my eating has been healthy - so far! I am really tired now...

Do you have results coming soon?

Aw wicked! That's a brilliant achievement. Probably best to not push yourself stupidly hard though, there's no use hurting yourself and then not being able to go for another walk all week, lol.

I don't have any results no...well I'm waiting for marks on some of my essays, but I didn't have exams or anything. I'm pretty sure that I got a first in my creative writing class, as the piece that I submitted is being published :D ahaha!!

So you have plans to go back for your masters?

Being published!!? Go you girl! That's fantastic.

Fingers crossed...just waiting now for the results. Then got to sort out the money side of things...

Blah money. Hate being a grown-up, lol.
Still walking?

That's ok... no need to fall totally off the wagon... get right back on track...

Tomorrow is a new day :)

It's better that I am exercising though! Crappy food is a bigger challenge for me. I am getting there though!

had my final uni results on Thursday. Very pleased with myself as I can now go back to do my master's degree. So happy on that front.
Walking is going well, got to keep it up.

I do have to admit that I am struggling with loneliness somewhat.

Great news about the marks and the masters! That's wicked, you can relax for the rest of summer now ;)
How are the walks? Enjoying the weather? I've been going in the evening because it's been so hot during the day.
Weren't you going to join up with something at the pub? Music?

Hello
Sorry I have totally lost track of this thread....
The music thing has been irregular sadly, but I love it when it does happen.
Been doing plenty of walking. Hope you have too

hey folks,
I thought I'd drop by.
Had a horrific few weeks. But things are better now.
I am thinking a lot about my weight. Christmas......

Nearly a third through my Master's degree.

Dealing with some major emotional stuff. PM me minus.

Liam

Back