It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

I've used 12 syns today... 3 remaining for later tonight if I feel the need, but dinner was so filling, I doubt i'll eat anymore!!

Still haven't had my A choice today though... Should really have had more coffee today!! x

Hi Michelle,

Just found your diary so popping in to say Hello!

Did you enjoy your group last night? I really like staying for the classes, I feel I get a lot out of them.

As someone else said, the only way is down from here so I look forward to following your journey :)

Hi Gem!

Thanks for stopping by!

Group was interesting last night.... When I went to SW before I really enjoyed staying to Image Therapy, but this group had a different feel to it... I'll give it another go next week, but if I still don't feel like I gain anything from it, I'll just get weighed and get the support from the lovely people on here! :)

x

Morning SW'ers!!

Here's the food so far for today...

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, banana
Snack - left over Tuna pasta with some chopped up ham

Having a bit of a down day though, not to do with the plan, but my mood generally. *sigh* :( x

Ruby, I'm having one of those 'meh' sort of days too.
Tomorrow will be better though

Hiya Chazz!

Good luck to you too! We can do this :D

Thanks for stopping by xx

I went out to meet a friend for drinks... I was very good and stuck to diet coke, however I may have had a wholemeal tuna mayo baguette :break_diet: Day two and i've over synned!! NOOOOO xx

Hey not to worry. Even if you have gone over your syns just get back on it today! At least you stuck to diet coke, that's a positive :)

Thanks Gem!

As I was eating it I felt so guilty and didn't enjoy it as much as I would've done x

People on here have been great :)

Can't believe this morning for breakfast I had a 1 syn fry up!!

Bacon (all fat removed), mushrooms, tomatoes, fried egg, beans and two Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Cumberland sausages! All done in Fry Light. I'm still stuffed! x

My goodness! I've forgotton how much you spend a penny when you're dieting!!! I'm not even drinking *that* much water either!

Hope this is a good sign! x

If it's any help, the weeks i have p**d most, I have also lost most :D

Oh me too :) the toilet rolls are going down at a rate of knots! I'd forgotten just how full you feel on SW! My first day I didn't have any syns cos I was stuffed!

I'm not sure i'm going to have dinner this evening that I was planning I feel that full.

I had that lovely Full English this morning, followed by a jacket potato with tuna/sweetcorn for lunch and i've just had a banana and a few strawberries. I was going to have Spaghetti tonight but i'm not sure i'll make it :8855:

I may just use my healthy extras have have some Ryvita's with some Laughing Cow cheese. x

I've been so good on my first week on plan, however I've eaten so much :( How can I possibly lose weight like this?...x

I hope so, Gem! x

Day before weigh in! How fast has this past week gone?!First day back at work today too. I always struggle with food when i'm at work.. having to plan lunch and snacks in advance, whereas at home I can always reach for the fruit bowl if I get peckish!x

Back