It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Goooood luck with WI! X x x

RubyRed80 said:
Day before weigh in! How fast has this past week gone?!First day back at work today too. I always struggle with food when i'm at work.. having to plan lunch and snacks in advance, whereas at home I can always reach for the fruit bowl if I get peckish!x

How weird is that, I'm the complete opposite! Being at home means I can have all the naughtiness that I'm limited from at work!

Good luck with your weigh in!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Good luck in your weigh in. You have such a positive attitude about it and seem li

Like your focused. Keep it up :eek:) x (sorry pressed send lol)

Thanks everyone!! 2 hours till WI.... So nervous now... what if I haven't lost anything?? x

Keep positive! if you havent lost anything dont worry just get straight back on plan tomorrow and carry on, it WILL come off if you follow plan :) xx

RubyRed80 said:
Thanks everyone!! 2 hours till WI.... So nervous now... what if I haven't lost anything?? x

Good luck! You will and if you don't it could be your body adjusting. If you have mega stuffed yourself up until you start it can sometimes happen.

Lol anyway you haven't been yet...you will be fine :)

Oh my god!!! 4.5lb off!!! Stunned :D x

Yay! Yay! Yay! Well done! : ) x x x

Yay! Yay! Yay! Well done! : ) x x c

Thank you Zoe!

I wasn't sure how I'd done, even though it's my first week, you never know how your body will react :) x

Yay! Yay! Yay! Well done! :) x x x

Sorry about the 3! Don't no how that happened! Yeah 1st weeks the worst especially if u feel uve eaten loads! It's good tho hope fully that lose will carry u thru and motivate u for this week! What's ur target to lose? X x x

Sorry about the 3! Don't no how that happened! Yeah 1st weeks the worst especially if u feel uve eaten loads! It's good tho hope fully that lose will carry u thru and motivate u for this week! What's ur target to lose? X x x

I've got quite a lot to shed. About 6 stone :sigh: but i'm thinking about breaking it down into 1 stone chunks at a time... make it seem less like a mountain!

Going to celebrate with SW Smash Pizza and a crafty treat of Strawberry Angel Delight :p xx

Omg! Angel delight! I love love love that like I love it! With hundreds and thousands! Lol! Let me no how the pizza goes I still haven't made one cos I'm not sure about it!

Yeah def do some mini targets will make it so much more do-able and u will give ur self more boosts to continue. I'm sure u can do it tho! X x x

Omg! Angel delight! I love love love that like I love it! With hundreds and thousands! Lol! Let me no how the pizza goes I still haven't made one cos I'm not sure about it!

Yeah def do some mini targets will make it so much more do-able and u will give ur self more boosts to continue. I'm sure u can do it tho! X x x

It's pretty nice, the Smash Pizza. It's not the same as regular dough, but it's definately a nice enough substitute. The trick i've found is to roll it out as much as you can so that it's not too 'potato-ey' in the middle ;) x

Woo hoo that's great! Told you you would get a good results on the scales, well done you :D

RubyRed80 said:
Oh my god!!! 4.5lb off!!! Stunned :D x

Fantastic well done x

Back