It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Awesome ill give that a go then! X x

Here's to next week! x

Day one of week 2 :p

Woke up feeling absolutely starving.. somehow I'm thinking 25g of Ready Brek isn't going to fill me up very much!

Going back to last night at class. I really wish I could stay to meetings, but it's unbelievably busy :( Literally everyone who weigh's in stays to Image Therapy, which is fab, but means you're in there till gone 9pm... Feels like a conventions of slimmers lol!

x

Well I would say try and stay to a couple of groups every now and then but to b honest my group is huge as well and it tends to b the same people talking every week! The first part of the group where the consultant talks for around half an hour is really good tho so a few people have started staying for that and then leaving so u could always just stay for a little bit. X x

Well I would say try and stay to a couple of groups every now and then but to b honest my group is huge as well and it tends to b the same people talking every week! The first part of the group where the consultant talks for around half an hour is really good tho so a few people have started staying for that and then leaving so u could always just stay for a little bit. X x

When I went to SW a couple of years back, the consultant was brilliant! Told us all about new products, hints and tips etc. I loved attending. However I go to a different class now, and there's none of that, it's just straight into the weight losses.... I'm not sure what to do. x

By the sounds of people talking on here that's just how they do it now which I don't really think is very helpful at times. Just see how u get on and then if u feel ur slipping then maybe stay for group. X x

By the sounds of people talking on here that's just how they do it now which I don't really think is very helpful at times. Just see how u get on and then if u feel ur slipping then maybe stay for group. X x

Yeah I might just do that. I mean, there's loads of tips and inspiration on here which is amazing. x

Oh wow I can't believe your class goes on until 9pm! What time does it start?

The average amount of people that stay to my class is only about 10 or 12 max!

Morning Gem,

Image therapy started at 7.30 my first week. I didn't stay this week.... it was already full! crazyness.

I've had a yummy breakfast this morning.

2x Wholemeal toast (hexb)
2x Fried eggs
2x Bacon

With a tiny bit of ketchup.:p

Morning fellow slimmers!I've gone back to work today. It's really lovely having the middle of the week off! Goes back to normal next week though. Booo!This means though that i'm struggling with the food again :( I have to get up that early that I can't stomach breakfast so resorted to a bag of Quavers and some grapes :( Jacket potato for lunch though x

Hello, hello!

The weekend's here :) Not too much planned to be honest, although I'm going to look at a gym tomorrow.... just seen how much it costs though £65 a month?!?!?! Really Virgin Active? REALLY???

Breakfast this morning was the same as yesterday, except with mushrooms and a low fat sausage. Yum yum yum xx

When I went to SW a couple of years back, the consultant was brilliant! Told us all about new products, hints and tips etc. I loved attending. However I go to a different class now, and there's none of that, it's just straight into the weight losses.... I'm not sure what to do. x

This sounds kind of like the class I joined two weeks' ago. My third weigh in is on Tuesday. First week I lost 2.5 lbs, second week I lost sweet F.A. (on account of what henceforth shall be referred to as the Wales winning the Grand Slam and me 'over' celebrating incident :eek:) and if I don't lose anything this week .. there will be hell to pay as I have not put a foot wrong. Been keeping my diary - every morsel and sip that passes my lips is recorded and I am exercising daily.

The 'Image Therapy' or whatever it is .. is basically everyone just sitting around having their weight loss/gain or whatever read out, we all clap (or not) and she asks what sort of week we've had and how much we want to lose the next week. That's it. I do stay however, as just rolling up and getting weighed wouldn't be enough for me at the moment. I need to feel part of something, if that makes any sense, even if it's just sitting with a group of women all trying to lose weight.

Re the exercise thing Ruby. I can't really justify the cost of a gym (and to be honest, I've been a gym member in the past and it wasn't really for me), so I got a pedometer and do the 10,000 steps thing - it really works and I feel so much fitter. I lost quite a bit of weight just doing that (but it's not enough on its own and I needed to do something about my eating as well). I also put together a few music tracks on a CD to create a little 20 minute workout - warm up followed by weights, followed by an aerobic bit where I prance around followed by yoga stretches. I do it every morning and again - it's worked a treat. I had a very sore hip joint for ages - Gone since I started doing the exercises.

This sounds kind of like the class I joined two weeks' ago. My third weigh in is on Tuesday. First week I lost 2.5 lbs, second week I lost sweet F.A. (on account of what henceforth shall be referred to as the Wales winning the Grand Slam and me 'over' celebrating incident :eek:) and if I don't lose anything this week .. there will be hell to pay as I have not put a foot wrong. Been keeping my diary - every morsel and sip that passes my lips is recorded and I am exercising daily.

The 'Image Therapy' or whatever it is .. is basically everyone just sitting around having their weight loss/gain or whatever read out, we all clap (or not) and she asks what sort of week we've had and how much we want to lose the next week. That's it. I do stay however, as just rolling up and getting weighed wouldn't be enough for me at the moment. I need to feel part of something, if that makes any sense, even if it's just sitting with a group of women all trying to lose weight.

Re the exercise thing Ruby. I can't really justify the cost a gym (and to be honest, I've been a gym member in the past and it wasn't really for me), so I got a pedometer and do the 10,000 steps thing - it really works and I feel so much fitter. I lost quite a bit of weight just doing that (but it's not enough on its own and I needed to do something about my eating as well). I also put together a few music tracks on a CD to create a little 20 minute workout - warm up followed by weights, followed by an aerobic bit where I prance around followed by yoga stretches. I do it every morning and again - it's worked a treat. I had a very sore hip joint for ages - Gone since I started doing the exercises.

That's pretty much what my group is like now. Although I don't remember the previous group being like that. I think i'll stay again this week (if I can get a chair lol) and give it another go...

I love the gym! Plus it has a pool, sauna and spa to indulge in after turning into a Sweaty Betty on the machines haha! But £65 a month is disgusting IMO :(

I have a poorly hip too. Something I was born with but alas i'm too young for a replacement so I'm hoping that shredding some weight will ease the pain a little. x

That's pretty much what my group is like now. Although I don't remember the previous group being like that. I think i'll stay again this week (if I can get a chair lol) and give it another go...

I love the gym! Plus it has a pool, sauna and spa to indulge in after turning into a Sweaty Betty on the machines haha! But £65 a month is disgusting IMO :(

I have a poorly hip too. Something I was born with but alas i'm too young for a replacement so I'm hoping that shredding some weight will ease the pain a little. x

I can honestly say my hip hasn't hurt for weeks since I started doing my exercises regularly. In January I had flu (proper 'flu - not a bad cold). I know it was flu because I'd had it before - about 14 years ago. Just awful.

Anyway ... I was in bed for the best part of a week (and it took another couple of weeks after that to properly get over it) and although I felt like cr*p anyway, it was made worse by my aching hip. Nearly drove me demented.

I've had it on and off for about five years I suppose, but since I started doing my little exercise session every morning before going in the shower .... it's completely gone. Not even a twinge. I think it's probably the yoga stretches and twists and so on that are making the difference? I dunno.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Oh boy... after eating that lovely breakfast, having a snack of a banana and a mullerlight, and just having leftover pasta bolognaise with salad.... i'm bloody hungry :(

Grrrrr.... need to raid the cupboards!!

What is wrong with my and my hunger today?!! Here's the food run down so far...

Breakfast
2x wholemeal toast (hexb)
2x eggs
2x low fat sausages - 1 syn
2x bacon
Mushrooms
dollop of ketchup - 1 syn

Snack
Banana & Mullerlight

Lunch
Pasta bolognaise
Salad

Snack
1x wholemeal pitta - 7 syns
ham
low fat cheese (hexa)
salad

Dinner
SW smash pizza with SW chips...

Why am I so hungry?!!!

Last week I had about 3 days like that where unless I has food in my hand I was hungry! I tried eating things that took a while to eat like apples or things u have to chew rather than yoghurts or soup as I don't really think that I was actually hungry! But just think this is going to b the hardest so stick to it and hopefully tomorrow I'll b back to normal! X x

And ps ur brekkie sounds lush! :) x x

Happy Sunday y'all!

Had a really good gym session this morning. Feels nice to be exercising again after a long hiatus. Need to watch what I do because of my hip, but it has to be better than letting my backside expand!

Starvin' like Marvin now though.... x

Back