It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Afternoon all!Been absent for a few days. Busy, busy, busy!!Been very good with the eating, aside from a friends birthday meal at a pub where I MIGHT have indulged in a burger with New York toppings, and a vanilla cheesecake and ice cream. So bad, I know, but man did I enjoy it!!! Just hope it doesn't show in the scales tomorrow!!Have ordered Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD....Lets see how that one goes LOL xx

Afternoon ladies and gents,WI day today. Hope it's a better result this week. I'd say i've been 90% good apart from the meal out on Friday and the sneaky bar of dairy Milk Caramel... fingers crossed!! x

Good luck with your WI today, I'm sure you will have done well!

Good luck!!!!! Xx mmmm caramel! Hehe!

2lbs off :D Yayness xx

Ah well done that's fab! X x

Cheers Zoe! Even with the meal out and the sneaky Caramel today ;-) xx

Well maybe I should have a caramel then and it will help! Hehe I can dream! U did a great job even with ur treats! X x

Thank you girls!

I've been absent from my diary for a few days. Life gets in the way sometimes!

Had a bad day on Thursday. It was a colleagues leaving lunch, and they had the usual quiches, mini sausages, french stick bread, savoury eggs etc. I may have indulged :( Plus someone may have made a very fattening trifle and I may have had some of that too *cries*

It was so lovely and really enjoyed it all, but can't help but think this will effect my weight loss this week. Why oh why did I not just say NO!!! x

Happy Easter Ruby! Xx

Good morning girlies!Zoe - Happy, belated, Easter to you too! Did you have anything naughty?? I have a white chocolate egg from Thorntons that i'm saving for after WI this evening - I won't eat the whole thing at once..... hopefully!!Patsy - Hello and thank you!!! xx

Good luck Michelle, going to my first meeting at 5.30 pm tonight! Tasha x

Good luck Michelle, going to my first meeting at 5.30 pm tonight! Tasha x
Ohhh!!! Good luck to you. Are you nervous or anything?? xx

Thanks, I am terrified!!!! I am sure that my scales at home are wrong but being overweight is the only thing that makes me seriously unhappy and I have spent the last seven years chasing the dream, now is the time to put into reality, it is going to be a long hard slog but worth it!! Tasha x

Back