Its a whole year since I started LT!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hey all!! I can't believe it. Just realised it was a year yesterday since I started my LT journey!! How time flies..... 1 year on and the weight is still off thank God. Its been tough at times but I think I've cracked it at this point (well, fingers crossed). Keep up all the good work you guys, this site was a lifeline for me I know!!! xxxx

Wow!!!

Its great to see some one who has maintained for so long!!

Fantastic - inspirational to know there's at least the 2 of you on here (I'm sure there are more!) keeping it all off! Congratulations and thanks for that xx

wow thats amazin!! helps to know you can maintain! any tips or success secrets u can share?? Maintenance is the part im worryin about the most!xx

Wow. When I saw the title I thought you were going to say you'd been doing LT for a year. I thought blimey - that's dedication!
Anyway, congratulations for losing and maintaining.

Pele.

That's brilliant. I am worried about keeping it off when I lose it but you are proof it can be done!xx

Wow maintaining for 4 years and one year is great to hear. You both look fabulous. This kind of inspiration keeps me on the straight and narrow and god knows tonight i need it. LOL.

I love seeing maintainers! It gives me hope that maybe this is the time that I will keep it off too! Well done!

thats great ,u know dats what i feel is sometimes missing here, that there isnt enough maintainers still updating progress because i'm hoping this is something that will help change things for me and food in the long term and its great to hear that it can be done! thanks!! xx

Wonderful to hear of 2 success stories, gives me lots of hope that I can KEEP the weight off for good.....

Well done ladies! Truly inspirational. I think for most of us the maintaining is the scary bit, the losing is the easy bit (if anyone can call this easy) and the maintaining is the scary, looming part. Still looking forward to refeeding and reaching my goal like you two. Well done and keep up the good work, you both look great!

Thanks for all your lovely replies, am really delighted with myself and can't believe it was so long ago I started LT, Didn't think I would last a day on it. Maintaining is defo the hardest part though and so different for each person, some do WW some do Low GI or Atkins, but once you realise its a LIFETIME CHANGE, you will get there. I think thats the hardest part, realising that for the rest of your life you will have to watch what you eat, especially if like me, the smell of food puts weight on!!! I did Low GI for the first few months, then allowed myself the odd sweet thing too. I try to stick to 3 meals a day which I never did before..I grazed throughout the day. I weigh myself most days just to make sure, I don't worry if I cam up a pound or two as I think thats completely normal, but if I go more than that I am extra careful and work harder in the gym. I am only too glad to offer whatever advice I can, I can only say what worked for me though, so feel free to pm me and I can give you my msn or facebook, if you ever need a chat. Good Luck!!!

oh wow! its so inspiring to hear from somebody who has kept all the weight off and maintained so well :)

its my biggest fear :( i know it is a life change and i can do it but at the minute i dont ever want to eat again! lol

You have done so incredibly well - i am very jealous! lol I hope i manage what you have done - well done honey xx

Back