It's A Windy Friday ****lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning all

It's still dark outside and the wind is blowing a gale....QE2 Bridge has been closed due to the wind.. Don't think I will be going fat today.

on my1st GT and water.....

Will check in again in a mo

Have a Good Day

HM

It's no good, I have to ask.........(been trying to work it out for myself all week) - what's a GT?

(Hope this wind doesn't get too bad, my husband's flying home from Berlin later today :()

Morning all!

Maggie I love your typo "Don't think I'll be going fat today." That's excellent :D

I hope everyone has a good day. For me it's Day 2 of getting my act together, day 1 went well and I'm back on track.

Mocha

morning all. pmsl at the though of maggie on the g&t already.

its been windy here too during the night but seems a bit calmer this morning.

still dont think im in ketosis. That food on wednesday must have done more damage than I though. Still going strong though, today is day 5.

Ive run out of sweeteners for my coffee so need to get to the shops urgently.

Good Morning Girls,

The wind seems to have settled down a bit here now thankgoodness, the sun is shinning, but its darn cold !!

Sam & Mochaj well done keep strong and your both be back in ketosis very soon xxxx

I have weigh-in today at 1.15 !!
not holding my breath for a good one tho as have had a weekend off due to my wedding which resulted in a few extra days on top of the weekend !!, have not been totally bad this last few days but not been 100% good either, So today i will start afreash and get back on track and be totally good to shift this last little bit to get me to goal.

xxxx

Yep the wind has died down abit here too...nice and sunny....

3 Green Teas and 2nd litre of water and started on a coke zero...

Will have to pull my finger out soon spending too much time on FB ....wish the scrabble would hurry up and finish updating ;0(

I have managed to get some washing done so I don't want to overdo it lol

Good luck Tara with your weigh in today xx

Hey hey pretties

Just finished work, off to a wedding party tonightnd havent tried on my dress yet cos im scared it aint gunna fit :(
I'm totally shattered, hungry, thirsty and need a wee :D:D

How are you all? Tara, not a bad gain for a fun filled weeken eh? maybe you and your new husband should do more "exercise" to burn off the last 3 lbs xxxxxx

Back