its amazing what one click can do o/t a bit

kitty~anne

hmmmmmmmmmm
morining

i've just logged on rather than getting ready for work and noticed i had a new rep comment.

although it shows i've been on here for a while i only used it for a week then forgot about until last sunday and i'm back and loving this forum.

that one little rep comment has really made me smile. i know its sad but that will keep me going all day so thank you to who ever gave it to me xxxx

No it's not sad! It's what this forum is all about! Friendship and support. We're a lovely lot!

Reputation rules!!! It does make you feel good, and that your posts are making someone feel inspired or advised. It's not sad at all hun!

I have just noticed that someone has repped me too! I have to confess to being a complete idiot when it comes to this sort of thing & had to look it up on the FAQ'S!! Dense or what???? Anyhow, thank you to whoever it was. Love ya! LOL! :)

Rep's make me smile too. I feel that I've achieved something by getting them, be it making someone else smile, advice that someone has taken, or just generally being supportive.
They all mean a lot, so thank you!

Agree!! (I am doing a lot of agreeing today...lol)

I like repping, and I love seeing a rep too. It's gives me a little warm, fuzzy feeling, that someone has liked what I said and found it useful or funny or whatever.

I gush muchly about the support from this site, but it's honestly invaluable.

Back