It's been great but my time has come

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Day 4 of my restart and I'm feeling pretty crap today. I know my keto blankie is close and just need to stick with it.
I've got a splitting carb withdrawal headache. Last night I was so thirsty I could have drunk a river dry and my stomach was rumbling. I told my OH I was going to raid the fridge but he simply said 'no you wont'. I think he was policing the kitchen by emptying the dishwasher whilst I was in there lol. This may seem very supportive but he had spent all evening on the sofa with the biscuit barrel and a large Toblerone. He says he'll restart healthy eating on Saturday when he goes back to work.
I resisted but went to bed feeling deprived and a little hungry.
Surprisingly I went to sleep after only about 10 minutes, only woke once for a pee during the night and slept for 9 hours!
Time for some breakfast, what shall I have? Oh yes, a shake! :p

ahh youve done so well just keep it going and think of the reward and how good youll feel after losing that weight im on day 5 of lipotrim but have had a taste of exante shakes and must say i preferthem so might swap to that once my lt packs are all gone. just remember the feeling you get when you give in to temptation that guilt and failure feeling is enough to make you wanna keep away from that biscuit tin. and remember nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. yesterday was my best day but i had my grandad come over so had to cook for him plus make cakes with the children and for some reason the cakes looked more delicious than ever but i stayed away and my daughter opened one of those muller crunch yoghurts before going bed but didnt hardly touch it and i was so tempted i thought such a waste putting it in the bin lol and ive realised doing this diet how much i must finish the kids stuff off without noticing. lol

Thanks and well done for resisting too :)
I'm pleased to say that the holiday 5lbs has gone already so it just shows it was mainly water retention. Whilst away I had a pack for breakfast most days, salad and meat for lunch 75% of the time and was careful with the carbs for dinner. It was all the vodka that did for me lol.
The headache has eased a bit due to pills and I've been boosted by a friend's comment on a holiday pic on facebook saying she wants legs like mine lol

The pills are masking the carb-head :( It's back with a vengeance.
I'm working at home today due to over sleeping this morning and it's very quiet so I may try and have a snooze for half an hour and see if that helps.

yeah go for it. do anything that helps

Hope your headache has cleared.... 5lbs so far is brilliant... hope your blankie arrives soon x

Hi Diet Kitty, how are you feeling today? I am day 6 and feeling much better, I hope the headaches gone for you now xx

Still got a headache but seems slightly better today. I wasn't 100% yesterday as I had a few mouthfuls of food but it wasn't a binge more of a taste lol.
I'm going to re-examine my goals today. I need to see how many packs I've got left and do a bit of homework on re-feeding and maintenance and my relationship with food in general.

I've visited my 'food' cupboard and if I'm creative I have enough packs, bars and Dietimeals to do 4 more weeks on total.
I thought I'd varied the flavours well but only have 3 vanillas (my favourite) and a whole stash of strawberry lol. Just as well I actually like them all!
So here's my plan. 3 more weeks on total then start to re-feed using some packs. This actually makes it more bearable but also a little scary :)

well done keep it up xx

I am officially in the 11's!! Only by a pound but woohoo! Half a stone off since last Sunday and I couldn't be happier :)
I need to buy some new knickers as mine are all getting baggy lol x

I think ketosis has now kicked in. Still got a rumbly tum but not hungry and full of energy. I went upstairs to put my new knickers in the drawer and ended up going through 7 drawers and 2 wardrobes and binning the stuff that's too big, too shabby or now fits but is 6 years out of date! Tomorrow I'll take a bin bag full to the charity bins and put the rubbish in next doors bin under cover of darkness lol (they have moved out!) I'll also tackle my clothes mountain and put it all away now that I have space :) Still got a big box to go through of all the clothes I've stashed 'until they fit again' so I expect most of that will be binned too. Man it feels good, like I'm decluttering my life :)

I seriously need to do this. I have masses of clothes. Ones that fit, some that are too big (and will hopefully never fit lol) and somethat are too small "ooh i might get into that again"...ha! Shoes too, oh my, i have loads and its stupid cos i cant really wear heels anymore (broke my ankle when i was 19 and it just hurts too much in heels now lol) but i keep thinking "hmm i might wear them again" lol

Gonna tackle that tomorrow i think, black bags at the ready. Its a thought tho, cleared out Sonnys wardrobes and drawers today and have 2 black bags full of clothes too small for him. I swear ive never known a 2 year old have so much clothes!

I think I'm becoming addicted to Dietimeal spag bol! 3rd day in a row, just added a splash of balsamic vinegar (which I'm also addicted to lol) to make it smell like my home made.
I can certainly recommend these if you need something savoury but can't stand the soups.

Well done Lisa on getting into the 11's, I just managed to get into the 12's by half a pound!!

(Weighed naked and balancing on one foot after a poo of course!! LOL!)

Hahahahaha! I always wondered why I got funny looks :p

Back