Its been hell, but im still here!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
What a week, i've been feeling really ill,started last tuesday as a restart,see the doctor on wednesday who put me on antibiotics for a sinus infection & antidepressents cos i've been so down on life & i've been feeling like 10 times worse than before any of it...But i'm nearly thru 1st week as it's weigh in day tomorrow,just hope i've had a good loss.
I do hope your all having good results with your LT journey's!!!
Will post you my results as soon as i get back tomorrow...Big hugs all...Caz xxx

Good on you for sticking with it, you sound like you have had a bit of a rubbish week to say the least but you're still here and that deserves a great big pat on the back :party0011:

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow x

Hi Caz72

Well done you made it through the first week which is challenging without any other issues. Sinusitis is horrid you have all my sympathy and depression is a real toughie so congratulations for getting through this week. If you can make with those things to cope with you can do this!! As for the depression the anti- depressants will soon start to kick in and get those chemicals in your brain working properly again. Just think you will be feeding your precious self with lots of nutrition and loosing the weight at the same time. I noticed the other day that my hayfever has disappeared and I would normally be really suffering as we have field upon field of rape seed stuff, so I am thinking that having all I need in the way of nutrients must have helped my immune system? This means you will be giving yourself the best help you can to get better.
Keep going hun - we are all here to cheer you on and are sharing the journey.

Loads of love
Leanbeanx

Hi caz well done girly, fab, I have sinusitus at the moment and have been on antidepressents for a while, it is great that you have stuck with it even though you a low as for me eating was what I did when I was low. Great hun let us know your results 2moz, mine is Wednesday can't wait

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Caz, I'm sure you'll have done fab!

Thanx for the support guys....Caz xx

Hi Caz, what a bummer, feeling so poorly in your very first week. I hope the pills kick in really quickly and that you will soon feel very much better. Have to tell you that because of Lipotrim and the weight I have lost through it my Blood pressure and Cholesterol levels are now normal, I stopped medication 3 weeks into Lipotrim, and I have stopped needing my asthma inhalers also. So hopefully, you will reap some health benefits from losing weight as I have. Good luck on your journey.

Back