its day 84 and week 12 on SS+....i need help:(

charleypolequeen

Hi guys this is my 12th week on SS i need help my CDC has told me to come off the diet for a week and eat healthy then if needs be next week i go back on the shakes! the only problem is im ill with head cold and lost appetite plus so far have not eaten as im scared of what things to eat for breakfast dinner and lunch , she said i can have weetabix and shreadded weat and tortilla wraps they all seem a little bit heavy also she said i can have mini pitta breads any ideas what else i can have ??? im going to see my CDC Fridays now instead of Mondays she wants to see how my weight reacts to the food but i have not even started with food i need something light to ween myself in. also im scared if the foods tooo tasty i may not want to go back on ss+ next week! i have done well so far and feel i am breaking the chain:(

hunni week 13 you should be on 810 for the week, not off the diet all together!
810 is similar to ss+ but with larger portions of the ss+ meal

do you not have the booklets?

Cambridge Weight Plan: Programmes (6 Steps)

heres the link to the cambridge website, right at the bottom it explains that if youve been on ss or ss+ for 12 weeks then you should then do 1 week at 810 before dropping back down to ss or ss+ if you still have more weight to go ( you have to come off ss or ss+ at bmi 25 )

hunni week 13 you should be on 810 for the week, not off the diet all together!
810 is similar to ss+ but with larger portions of the ss+ meal

do you not have the booklets?

Cambridge Weight Plan: Programmes (6 Steps)

heres the link to the cambridge website, right at the bottom it explains that if youve been on ss or ss+ for 12 weeks then you should then do 1 week at 810 before dropping back down to ss or ss+ if you still have more weight to go ( you have to come off ss or ss+ at bmi 25 )
This is the plan my CDC has set out for me this is what she wants me to do so i am follwing her way she is very succesful which helps my friend tina who lost 5 stone and is at goal has also done it this was and healthy eat straight away she lost 2lbs thatweek so that makes me happy to try it , plus i dont like mixing food and shakes dont know justdoes not appeal to meal im a all or nothing kinda girl.....lol i prefer one or the other so this is perfect for me 810 does not interest me at all after 12 weeks no food im interested to see what will happen :) how you getting on with your plan :) x x

just popping on to say YOU LOOK AMAZING in your profile pic. O happy for you!

Back