It's Friday Horray****lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all,

Weel very windy here watching out of my window, waiting for the Tidal serve that is expected about midday..Sea is very rough already...fingers crossed that is passes with not too many people having flooding.

Had 1st litre and my hot summer berry to get me going. Machine machine loaded, hoovered through...OMG turning into a Domestic Goddess......NOT!

Thinking of making some mince pies for christmas as well today (just thinking I said Lol)....see how I feel...I get on here and everything else goes out the window.

Goodluck Tara and JJJ with your weigh ins today...fingers crossed for the 2 of you xx

Well off to batten down the hatches....see you later

XX

Morning Maggie and everyone,

Haven't managed to get onto the daily all week as work has gone hectic and been feeling really stressed. Luckily working from home today due to train strikes so alot calmer!

Feels really cold today, got the heating on full blast but can still feel the drafts. Been having a few cramps since moving up to 790 which seems odd as never had them on SS, hubby has to keep leaping up and pulling on my legs - Bless him!!

Anyway hope everyone is having a great day, will keep my fingers crossed for you Maggie, keep your eye on that water. Good luck to JJJ, Tara and anyone else with WIs today.

Georgie
x

Morning all

It's very windy here today too (West coast of Scotland) although I believe we aren't getting the worst of it! That makes a change ;)

I hope everyone has a good CD day!

Mmmm mince pies Hedgemag, might have to make some myself now!

Morning HM!!

I hope that are not going to be affected by the waves....fingers crossed for you.

Well...I managed to get through yesterday with my wonderful Daughter and...she slept through the night!!! This definitely makes me think that there is something going on at the ChildMinder's House.

I have managed to get back on track after my 2 day break and the medicine and I do feel a lot better...if still not a bit hungry, but I know that will pass!

Keep drinking that water y'all and I will catch you later!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Good morning everyone,
Thanks for the weigh-in wishes will let you know later the results!!!

maggie keeping my fingers crossed for you today with this sea thing going on,hope you all comme off ok with minimal flooding xx

Well my dear lovely H2B came home with an 11mth old staffie pup last night !! can only happen to me eh! lol, so he says to me "can we keep him please thought id bring him home to see what he like here with us!!" yeah right lol, so after about 3 hrs talking n walking the said pup i bloddy gave in!! so i have been on a very long very cold walk already this morning !!!

Morning all,

hope the weather is calming down a bit wherever you are, pretty windy here so don't think we'll make it to the park today, will probably take the boys to the library instead as I need to go into town to buy a belt! So long as my trousers stay up for the walk there!

Off to glug the rest of my midmorning litre!

Awwww Tara - pictures please!!!!

I am feeling a lot better thanks for all those that asked. Was feeling really low for ages and then thankfully snapped out of it!
Jessica - Daughter was a little angel yesterday and even though there are delicious nibbles in the cupboard for her, she knows not to tempt Mummy with them!!

Ooo, lovely!!!!

I must learn how to download photos myself and add them to my gallery!

Well it is high tide here now, and although it is higher than usual it hasn't been too bad. Still very Windy (is it still with you tara lol).
Oh Tara forgot to ask what his name is.....

On 3 litre now and a coke zero, also had a green tea, might go and make another one in a mo as I am cold.........

Have a good afternoon all, I will be back, as Arnie said......

Can't believe you're already on litre 3 hedgemag. I'm just finishing my 1st. Better get practising! I've had a big cup of tea too.

Hi Aussiebug!

Keep it up!!!
I am just about to start my 3rd litre and have also had a coke zero and a cup of bouillon....I am swishing when I walk!!

Well done on sticking with it Aussiebug, 2stone will be gone before you know it.

Sooooo jealous of the ickle puppy Tara - they are just scrumpy when they're tiny.

Going well here - TMI ALERT - was a little concerned as moved up to 790 on Tuesday and haven't been for a number two since last Saturday but with a bit of effort things started moving this morning and haven't stopped since!! Has anyone managed to lose a stone in a day just by going to the loo...think I might!!!

Anyway, more pleasantly, snuggled up on sofa with heating on toasty warm and doing bits and bobs for work, just starting 3rd litre as trying to combat the water retenton.

How's everyone else's day going?

Gx

Hi Aussie, everything fine and dandy here this afternoon....on my 4th litre now and just had my 1st shake, I had a hot chocolate mint today..my fav I think.

Tide has now turned so the worst is over thank goodness, still very windy tho..but that should die down too I hope.

Are you back from weigh in yet Tara.......how have you done this week hun xx

HM

Well done on sticking with it Aussiebug, 2stone will be gone before you know it.

Sooooo jealous of the ickle puppy Tara - they are just scrumpy when they're tiny.

Going well here - TMI ALERT - was a little concerned as moved up to 790 on Tuesday and haven't been for a number two since last Saturday but with a bit of effort things started moving this morning and haven't stopped since!! Has anyone managed to lose a stone in a day just by going to the loo...think I might!!!

Anyway, more pleasantly, snuggled up on sofa with heating on toasty warm and doing bits and bobs for work, just starting 3rd litre as trying to combat the water retenton.

How's everyone else's day going?

Gx

The only time I lost a stone in a day Georgie is when I gave birth to a 9lb 11oz baby boy!! Quickest diet I have ever been on lol:eek:

Back