*** IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Hour by Hour***

Morning all

Sorry to here about the chicken pox.I found Sudocrem really good when I got it(One of my darlings gave it to me when I was 30)

Having a really bad time at work still!Teenagers!!!

Had weigh in this morning.My scales at home have been inching up all week and then got on my CDC's magic scales and had lost 6lbs!Must have got rid of that water retention then!

Have a good day everyone!

Susan

Lisa Marie friends of mine went to see High school musical on ice and said it was excellant, have a fab time I am dead jealous

Re the chickenpox I would avoid calamine lotion if you can cos it dries out and makes it even more itchy

I can't seem to concentrate today. Just can't put my mind to anything for long. I have been here a few times this morning and tried reading and posting but I feel all fidgetty. I have done some housework but again can't really do that whole heartedly either. Not usually like that, so I hope it passes.

Morning guys!!
Had the best sleep ever last night Im actually just up there at 10.20 omg im sooo lazy!!!! weighed myself this morning and only seem to be down 2/3pounds :( feel quite sad though it would be 5/6 mmm....maybe i will lose some more b4 my wi on sunday morn!!!

I can't seem to concentrate today. Just can't put my mind to anything for long. I have been here a few times this morning and tried reading and posting but I feel all fidgetty. I have done some housework but again can't really do that whole heartedly either. Not usually like that, so I hope it passes.

I'm like this toooooooooo - its the ketosis I fink! Cant concentrate for more than a goldfish nano second! xxx

SAM - I'm soooooooooo impressed by your whole gym thingy - way to go! And yes - I stepped away from the scales, goddamn things! I told myself I was NOT going to step on them - before I knew I was in the bathroom on them & the dirty deed was done! :mad::eek::mad: Foolish, foolish woman x

Saff - good luck....

Missy - well done

Leah - mwah xxxx

ALL others and theres loads of ya beauties keep on glugging - I'm 1.5ltres down xxx

Well done Spooks keep going!! You CAN do it!!!

I am finding it a little more challenging today to be honest. I have had one shake and almost 4 litres of water. I am have invasive thoughts about food today. I think once the kids get in I might well get my pjs on and retire to bed with a book. I am DETERMINED not to break abstinance, there is NO WAY I am going to its just how to achieve that, thats the challenge.

Hope everyone else is having a good day

Hi everyone and thank you so much for your care with what happened to me on Wednesday.
I've been lurking cos I'm so so down about it all - can't stop crying. Have also had a headache from hell since then and worst thing is that I've only lost 1 1/2 lbs this week. I know its going in the right direction but I had hoped for more. I haven't been drinking enough water really - my motivation is a bit down at the moment and I've just wanted to hide under my duvet and cry!
Hope I haven't brought you all down but thought I'd better check in with you and say thanks for caring.
Speak soon
Tansyx:sigh:

Tansy you have very right to feel down and right now you need to take care of you. I am sure we all understand how rough things are right now. Don't beat yourself up about the weight loss this week look on the positive side at least you lost. It will ease with time and you will get your resolve back I am sure.

Afternoon all

Tansy ((huge hugs)) there are loads of people here for you x

Im doing ok diet wise, need to up the water a bit to keep on track though. Im feeling a bit stressed today, next weekend when we move is coming around so fast and Im worrying how the kids will take to a new school/nursery, thoughts of am I making the right choice moving them? Im getting cold feet about the whole thing now .... argh!! Originally we were going to keep them where they were but we are moving 6 miles out and they have a good school/nursery right down the road from the new place so it seems a bit daft not to move them?? But what if in a few months we dont like the area and decide to move and then would have to uproot them again .... Ooooh so many things to think about ..... so many descisions and things to sort out, I just want to go back to bed and someone else sort it all ..... lol ... best thing is its all stopping me thinking about food!!

Have a great afternoon all, off to pick my daughter up from school in a bit xxx

Well back from the hospital with my son - wont bore you with the details but his elbow is all repaired but I'm not happy with the scar, which is unslightly due to an oversight with my appt! Anyhow he can have a minor plastic surgery op to rid him of this but seeing as he's been through a trauma and a half I've said we'll take a rain check on it all for 12 months - just to give us time to reflect!

Some boys get attached to scars - his uncle's covered in them as is his cousin, so he feels part of the gang!

Right - Dr signed my consent form as on Anti-D's since end Nov and CDC happy to keep prescibing me my packs! GP over the moon with my progress (mentally - I mean) I feel so much brighter - I never realised what an emotional deviod place I was in by the end of last year - it was awful - I actually thought one day that the world would be a better place if I werent in it!!!!! How dreadful is that - I never ever ever want to feel like that again!

Anyhooooooooooooowwww, I've only had half a pack and 1.5ltr of the amber nectar so I need to deal with this - hope you're all doing well.

Loving you loads xxxx

Afternoon everyone,

Susan , very well done with the 6lb loss xx

Tansy, we all here for you hun ((((((hugs)))))) xxxx

I have had a txt from maggie (hedgemag), saying her internet is down at the mo ,so nobody to worry as she not gone awol

I have been for weigh-in this afternoon, and have lost a pound, am happy with that seeing as i not been 100% this week

xxxx

its a bit quieter on here today girlies. Just started snowing here. I think we're only forecase a couple of centimetres but I wish it would snow loads so I could have the weekend off work.

Been a good girl again today and been to the gym. thats 5 times now in the last seven days and already I can see an improvement. The scales havent budged for a couple of days but Im not too worried.

Its al lot lot quieter & I'm feeling uncomfortable that the people who were on my on my first days arent here...
SJ, JJJ & Georgie now maintaining, BG is having a bad one, Missy's busy moving, HM's got no internet, Spooky's tending the pox, Sam's at the gym, Fuzzy's lurking, ooooohhhhhh help - I'm out of my comfort zone that's been surrounding me for the past month......x

Its Friday day 4 and I'm really struggling, I don't feel thinner I feel bloated and I keep drinking and I have turned down 7 invitations to do stuff this weekend, drinks, dinner, shopping - I have not really left the house this week as I feel so well down - apart from walking the dogs - and am dreading the weekend, but can't wait for Monday...

Anyone on day 4 out there????

Back