*** IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Hour by Hour***

BG IS having a bad one but has just slept for hours and is popping to her mamas.

Thank you for your support gorgeous people!

Massive hugs tansy & lil H spookster xxx

The Mini Spookster is being a bit of a mardy bum...:sigh: seems Chicken Pox changes her from happy and bubbly to weepy and in need of extra extra cuddles!!
Her little sis is annoying the hell out of her by constantly asking do you have Chicken Pox???:D
Gotta love 'em!:D

The Mini Spookster is being a bit of a mardy bum...:sigh: seems Chicken Pox changes her from happy and bubbly to weepy and in need of extra extra cuddles!!
Her little sis is annoying the hell out of her by constantly asking do you have Chicken Pox???:D
Gotta love 'em!:D

Well you're in for a fab weekend of it then hun..... Little little angels xxx

Well its very quiet in here today
Been to dentist and finished my root canal so have to go back for the crown sizing ect only another £150 :eek:
water had 4 litres not bad since Ive been out for most of the day
Weather is windy very cold and snowy on and off rain in between
had a long soak and got my pjs on so settled for the nite now
pop back later going to catch up with rest of posts xxx

Evening girls. Well I got all my baking done last night, managed to resist everything apart from licking the icing spoon a couple of times (BAD GIRL!) Sale went really well and we managed to raise over £200 for charidee :D

In my rush to get out the door this morning I forgot to bring my tetra and bar with me AHHH. So somehow I managed to survive on coffee, tea and water until I got home. Now having breakfast and lunch!

I'm a little bit worried cos I've got to go to a team lunch next week (day before my weigh in, typical) to introduce a new member. Couldn't really say no....but I'm almost at my AAM week so I'm guessing a small salad and a bit of chicken won't throw me wildly off course.

Happy Friday everyone!

Evening all

Great to see everyone is still on track, well done ladies. Ive been good again today and have resisted many, many temptations put in my way, so Im very pleased. Im well in to ketosis with my pink stick and really feeling the cold today .... but all good as Im in the fat burning process!!

Have a busy morning lined up tomorrow so might not get on here till after lunch time, but hopefully might get 5 mins in the morning before we go out while Im having my hot choc tetra?

Have a good evening one and all xxx

Hi all

Had a bit of a shock today. An old school friend was killed in a car accident in Australia. :( It made the front page of the local weekly paper and its on the web.

Have been trying to get in touch with her for 5 years or more through Friends Reunited.

So, I wanted to eat. A reaction. A coping mechanism. But I had a 790 meal instead of chocs and biccies.

HELLO I'M BACK

DID YOU MISS ME???

Frigging internet went down, onlky got it back a few moments ago. I really was getting minimins withdrawal...walking round in circles. What on earth did I do before the web?

Anyway I have been very good again today 5 GT's 3 litres and 2 packs, coke zero...will have another 1 in a minute.

Had my nails done this morning and popped into the village. Still very windy here but no rain today.

{{{{hugs}}} for you Tansey hunni.xx

Well done Tara for your 1 lb loss, and dont forget our challenge :eek:

Well done everyone, too many to mention....will take me ages.

Have a great evening

HM

Yes - we did miss you Mrs HM!
I've only just got in from work - pah!
I'm running the bath - gonna make yumm yumm pigs bum chilli soup and put the telly on for a while!
Then have me peanut bar & a huge cuppa splosh!
Got to be at work at 6am in a fffffffreezing cold warehouse - so need to go find me lil ole thermals xxxxx

Yes - we did miss you Mrs HM!
I've only just got in from work - pah!
I'm running the bath - gonna make yumm yumm pigs bum chilli soup and put the telly on for a while!
Then have me peanut bar & a huge cuppa splosh!
Got to be at work at 6am in a fffffffreezing cold warehouse - so need to go find me lil ole thermals xxxxx

Soup toooooooo hot! But it'll be ready soon - I'm hungry only had 1 pack so far! CHECK
clean & bathed! CHECK
Pj's, fluffy dressing gown & slippers! CHECK

I'm leaving the area - so I'll bid you good night, have a lovely evening! See you all on Sat's Daily xxx

Its al lot lot quieter & I'm feeling uncomfortable that the people who were on my on my first days arent here...
SJ, JJJ & Georgie now maintaining, BG is having a bad one, Missy's busy moving, HM's got no internet, Spooky's tending the pox, Sam's at the gym, Fuzzy's lurking, ooooohhhhhh help - I'm out of my comfort zone that's been surrounding me for the past month......x

I'm here babes, don't usually manage to get onto Minis during work so often miss the boat with the daily but am definately still here and sending loads of positive vibes to all!

Gxx

Back