It's Friday! ****hour by hour!!!****

Morning All,

Just had my WI and I've lost 5lbs which after the 6lbs last week is fabulous!

Bobbin-hope toothache gets better
Big hugs to Sharon
Natalie-keep it up.Stay positive
Spooks Stay out of the Kitchen
Morning Tara,Becky ,Gemma and Tansy and WChick have fun at cinema
Delli I hope you and Leah have a fab weekend

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with WIs

morning everyone... day 4 here.. sounds like you all are hanging in..

I wish we had a meet up group in London.

saffron I love your wedding pics! x

There is a London meet planned in March and a few of us are meeting for coffee Monday lunchtime by Liverpool street

hi susan, great news. where can I find out about these things?

Rgds
Details of the March meet Are under Forum jump/Meetings (near the bottom)And coffee next Monday is under a thread of Porgeous' titled anyone work in London and fancy a coffee sometime

Morning all been a bit of a lurker recently but Im back .
I have been doing more exercise and going swimming not much doing 20 lengths then getting out find Im really tierd on them days so that enough for now.I have also started to really panic about going up the plans and "after" so I have made appointment with nurse to discuss some options and see if I can get referal gym and swimming baths a girl can only try its a big saving lol .Not sure how my docs feels about vlcd so might be in for a lecture but Im a big girl and can give as good as I get nearly (7 stone gone so little girl really).
I will be going up the plans in about 1 months time so must get my finger out and find some foods I like that keep me on plan Im such a fussy eater.
Sorry to hear some peeps are not having too good a day stay strong everyone on here will help you through.
Well done on WI we are on a trully amazing journey much more ups and downs than a roller coster .
Keep outta the kitchen we are watching you xxx

Hi everybody!

I can't keep track of all the girls losing weight!!! So a big group congrats to you all!!!! I am always amazed at how much everybody can lose on CD when I can't seem to do the same! (and I swear I stick a 100% to the diet!).

Anyway, I hope you are having a nice day. Bobbin, I am sorry you couldn't sleep properly. I hate this when something is keeping me awake all night. I need my sleep ;).

Anybody doing something exciting today?

Elie

Hi all, well done on the weight losses everyone. Some fine figures this week! Have a great weekend Delli, looking forward to pics. Spooky - are you in that kitchen?? Spooks - do we do meets oop North?? Been for an xray this morning for teeth, going to see the doc in 10 mins, hopefully she can sort me out. Pain is lots less now (good) but can't open my mouth too wide (bad). Becky - how many posts can one girl do in 6 1/2 weeks lol. You must be constantly on here!!!

Glad to see you will have your tooth sorted out Bobbin!:D

Elie x

Tooth update

Well, went to see the doc, and within 15 mins I was back in my office clutching my tooth in a jar!! :D It took about 10 seconds to take it out. I mentioned I was on CD so they made me have a cup of glucose, I was more worried about that than having my tooth out!!! Figured I would rather not be in pain and have the glucose than suffer another night like last night!

awww Bobbin - you poor thing. At least (hopefully) the pain will be gone for good now. Well done for doing something about it so promptly - don't think I woulda been so brave!lol
Take care and rest up
Tansyx:)

Thanks all! Well into litre 3 of water, having to drink with straw!! Only had one pack today so far. REALLY need to do some work, so logging off! TTFN

THERE WAS AN 8.... AN 8.... DEFINATELY AN 8....okay so it was 8st 13.5lbs but HEY IT WAS AN 8.... I think I may be hysterical!

After what has been a truly sh*tty week it was a real tonic!

Love to all
Gxx

THERE WAS AN 8.... AN 8.... DEFINATELY AN 8....okay so it was 8st 13.5lbs but HEY IT WAS AN 8.... I think I may be hysterical!

After what has been a truly sh*tty week it was a real tonic!

Love to all
Gxx

well done!Doyou remember the last time you saw an 8

Not sure I ever have apart from when I was ickle!!

WELL DONE on your 5lbs it is positively falling off you!

Back