It's Friday! ****hour by hour!!!****

Thanks-wish it would make the cravings go away!

THERE WAS AN 8.... AN 8.... DEFINATELY AN 8....okay so it was 8st 13.5lbs but HEY IT WAS AN 8.... I think I may be hysterical!

After what has been a truly sh*tty week it was a real tonic!

Love to all
Gxx

You are going great guns Porgeous! I would have danced at 8 13 lb3/4!

Wow!
I haven't seen an '8' since I was 15 years old!
Well done!

You are going great guns Porgeous! I would have danced at 8 13 lb3/4!

Unfortunately to add to my woes I have major problem in the bottom department and dancing no longer an option!! Sorry TMI!!

Gx

Thats great (the weight, not the bottom info!!0 Loving your pic with same top on, and how completely different you look now.

Hi all! Well done for the losses everyone and sorry about your tooth Bobbin, nothing worse than tooth pain. Hope your weekend cheers you Sharon. Georgie knows what I'll do if I ever look as good as she does in blouse and tights! (Lord help my neighbours!!) I've managed a ok SS day though I did 'help' my 3yr old put his dropped chocolate buttons back in his bowl when he dropped them! (well half of one escaped! mmm!) Feel upbeat, glad I'm here though - family having a curry!! bb xx

Evening all i'm home :)

I had a lovely time with my Sister it was great and my bunny parsley's come home from the vets tonight but he's a poorly boy he's got a problem with his bladder and may need to be catheterised the poor thing and other bun miffy is having to go back to the vets on monday to fix her teeth again bunnies who'd have em!!!

How's everyone getting on? I've not read through the thread yet so dont think i'm being ignorant :)

Back