***its Friday***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Morning all
Yes - it really really is 04:00hrs and I've been at work for 60mins with new IT systems that I cannot operate!
Thank goodness that it is the end of the week....
I cannot even face a pack yet - I made soup last night & added too much husks as I was too busy chatting whilst making it - the result EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you dont want to know - needless to say the result was that I only managed half of it so I only had 2 1/2 packs yesterday & def def def not enough water as I was in a cold warehouse.
Today - I am again in the nasty warehouse, well til later this morning.... I'm off to make a cuppa T - see you all when you get up at a more reasonable hour!
xxxxx

Morning Clare. I have been up since four, just couldn't sleep. Thought I would pop on here and have a quick catch up and here I was shocked to see the daily post already!! lol Hope its warming up for you now. I am off to make a cuppa and read a book until the kids get up. Going back to bed once they have gone to school cos I feel a bit sick this morning.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING CD LOSERS!!!!!!!

It's a brand new day, a brand new start for overnight pickers...so let's get glugging with the water and cheering with the comments!!

THANK CRUNCHIE (or your own choice of low calorie/low carb alternative ;)) IT'S FRIDAY!!

Morning all :D I am going to visit the gym today so I can get set up to do some gentle walking and cycling...indoors!
Hope you feel better later Sharon, good luck with the CD start Nat, hope the nasty warehouse warms up Clare.

Morning all!

Still got a spotty Dd1, now fringeless after her escapades with my craft scissors last night :mad:

Did another full day SS'ing yesterday :bliss:
day 3 today!!

Got to take the little horrors ;) to town and have clients..

Have a great day all x

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING CD LOSERS!!!!!!!

It's a brand new day, a brand new start for overnight pickers...so let's get glugging with the water and cheering with the comments!!

THANK CRUNCHIE (or your own choice of low calorie/low carb alternative ;)) IT'S FRIDAY!!

LOL thank Cranberry or Peanut Crunch - ITS FRIDAY.....

Morning all
Have a good week since weight in on monday my 3rd weight in this morning been ss,hoping for another good result.How we all doing?

Morning all. Feeling great today as lost 5lb this week - HURRAY!! Am so chuffed with that. Can't believe you have to be at work so early T4M, poor you. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Hi all all good so far .
Gt to go have bandage change on my burn it looks and feels a lot better but will have to keep it covered for a while yet,shame as they would be better for been able to dry in the air but they are deep and open to infection .Boss has promised me a temperature probe so I wont have to test the fryers with my arm any more lol:giggle:have to say he has been really concerned about my arm he not a bad boss but dont tell him .We are going to have a talk about anything we can change to make it safer but I fry fish and chips(for 18 years )other than become a salad bar I dont think anything can change.
Well keep on track everyone keep glugging xxxx

Good luck with the bandage change today....:D

Feeling great as today is Day One of my new Cambridge Diet! I have lost 1st 2lbs in 3 weeks so I am ecstatic and I hope to lose the rest by Mid-May!! The shakes I've had so far with CD have been gorgeous...almost a temptation to have more than 3 per day!! :rolleyes:;)

Some of the Mini Challenges I have set myself are getting close to completion so I am really happy about that....baby steps, small rewards, BIG Motivation!!!!!:D

I'll be leaving the area shortly before 2pm - gotta collect kids from school & prepare for the 6 kids coming over later.... I'm just gonna have a nice cuppa and chill out a bit, well warm up actually. Heading into my 5th weekend of abstinance & still feeling great!
My sister-in-law saw me for the first time in 3wks yesterday and said she could really notice that I had lost pounds, as did my colleague at work this week - so obviously as much as them nasty nasty scales showed no loss on Monday I think I'll see something this Monday.
I've also noticed that clothes that were screeching at the seams, are far less snug than they were.

Well done for everyone's losses this week and good luck for all you guys with WI's today - cant wait to hear your news.

Thanks

Morning all,

Nicky my dd who is now 12 cut her hair when she was 4 ! and it wasnt just her fringe, she had lovely long hair that was really curly, after attacking it,it ended up being sooo very short , i phoned me mum n sobbed down the phone to her i was so bad mum had to shout at me to snap me out of it just so she could get what on earth had happend !! xx

Good luck with the bandage change Mandy,& i am so pleased for you that it is starting to feel better xx

Well done on the 5lb loss Bobbim xx

Good luck with weigh-in Gemma xx

I have weigh-in this afternoon at 1.45,
good luck to anyone else with weigh-in today

xx

Morning all

I'm feeling great today! After a really bad few weeks I really do feel like I've cracked it now and about time too! After regaining 1st 3lbs since just before Christmas, 6lbs of it went last week and this week so far I have lost another 8.5lbs. I couldn't believe it when I did a sneaky scale hop this morning. So now I have just 2.5lbs to go to get back to where I was before I started eating junk :)

I've updated my diary thread too, something I hadn't been doing because I felt so bad about my gain.

Sam - my daughters did the haircut thing too. They were only about 5 and 3 at the time and both had long blonde hair. I walked into a room one day to find masses of long blonde hair on the floor and no kids to be seen. I was mortified! I found them hiding in their bedroom and the state of their hair OMG! There were chunks 6 inches long out of the sides, it was such a mess. I took them to the hairdressers and she did what she could to make them look better. Typically the very next day it was their school and nursery photos day :rotflmao: We all laugh about it now but at the time it wasn't so funny.

I hope everyone has a good day today. Well done Bobbin with the loss! Good luck to anyone with weigh ins. Mine is Sunday and looking like it might be a good one :D

Mocha

Morning All

Today I really have to get back on this diet, I have had so many 'perfect days' ruined by an impromptu evening meal. It has to stop now. So... water in hand and foodpacks to the ready!

Well done on everyones losses (keep inspiring!)
I'll be around a lot today ;)

Morning all

Well done bobbin with your fab weight loss and good luck Tara and Gemma with yours.
Natalie-keep positive and well done to everyone for keeping on track
Mandy-could you not get a bit of compensation for your arm?
Sharon-hope you feel better soon
AND as a child care professional(Apparently!!!!)can you please all keep your scissors in safe places!!!!LOL!

Susanx

Morning All,

So to catch up with you all today...

Clare - I didn't think there was a 4am, there's definitely only one 4 'o' clock in my day. - I honestly don't know how you do it. - I bet you're really pleased people are noticing your weight loss, that's brilliant news - Congratulations.

Sharon - I hope you feel better soon hun. Enjoy your nap and fingers crossed you'll wake up feeling on top of the world.

Spooky - Well done so far and good luck for day 3 ssing.

Bobbin - Congrats on the weight loss that's brill!!!

Mandy - I hope the bandage change goes ok, ill keep my fingers crossed for a speedy healing process. - I can't believe you're doing so well when you work in a fish and chip shop, you must have the will power of a superhero- Well done!

Natalie - Good luck for day 1 of CD, keep the prawns and veggies at bay. lol!

Mochaj - Well done

Saffron and Gemma good luck for your WI today. I'm cyber willing the lb's to drop off for ya!!

Good luck to everyone else who may have WI's today and sending out lots of will power :vibes: and :thankyou:'s to all for being such a fantastic support network. - I know the journey is faaaaaaaaaar from over but you lot are making it soooo much easier.

:grouphugg:

Morning All,
Natalie - Good luck for day 1 of CD, keep the prawns and veggies at bay. lol!

Aha my cunning plan ....I've only bought sweet shakes and a couple of cranberry bars!!

I'm having a Bovril every night before bed as my savoury fix!!! Didn't fancy the bouillion, so I check the bovril and it has less carbs per tsp than the bouillion (or the CD savoury mix!!!);)

Morning all

Well done bobbin with your fab weight loss and good luck Tara and Gemma with yours.
Natalie-keep positive and well done to everyone for keeping on track
Mandy-could you not get a bit of compensation for your arm?
Sharon-hope you feel better soon
AND as a child care professional(Apparently!!!!)can you please all keep your scissors in safe places!!!!LOL!

Susanx

Mine are safe now, better late than never! I have no idea how they got them at the time, like Tara said - mountaineering I think! :)

Back