***It's FRIDAY!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

Morning - its my 40th!!!!!!!

Right here we go....
Gilly - well done on the keto fairy!
Spooky - come on Mrs today is the day!
Sam - you are rocking hun day 5!
Lisa-Marie - Morning hun!
STBG - Poor thing, you've had terrible week and still so strong!
Susan - GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WI, thanks for remembering!
Wiggly - Enjoy your housework!
SharonJane - That made exhausting reading! WOW!
BigBirdy - Have a good CD Day
Bobbin - Hey hun - have good day at work!
Mandye - Have a good day hun - 11lbs left, fantastic!
PurpleJulie - Have a good CD Day
Nat - Thinking of you hun x
Leah - I'll pop and read what you done later, have a good day!

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Sorry if I missed anyone!

Its my 40th day, my boss is here so I am just going into a meeting with him - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No he's alwight weally!

Keep glugging and have a wonder CD Day - I used to dread weekends and now I cant wait for the weekend! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Clare - is it your 40th or 40th day on CD?

Ive gotta get some gold spot for my dog breathe lol:rolleyes:

Sam-Know where you are coming from-14 year old girl just the same-I thought she would have grown out of it by now and got into make-up and stuff,but still praying she'll learn what a hair brush is for!!

ITS my 40th CD DAY...... Not my burpday - still a few years away that one!

My DD who's only 11 can be a messy untidy cow - so I can safely assume that this only gets worse.... Mind you being untidy myself is no example so I have made efforts to change this in recent years!

SUSAN - WOOOOOO HOOOOOO, really really really well done - I'm chuffed to bits for you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oi, mothers, stop it! Leave the babies alone. Being closer to a teenagers age then being a mama i can safely say that you should follow my mothers approach. She would only wash the clothes i put in the washbin, if i lost anything then she would make me pay to replace it, then she'd ONLY give me my pocket monday every sat if my room was tidy - Simple yet effective. I learnt to value my stuff, and was totally shafted when i didnt have clean clothes to wear. Soon learnt my lesson :D

theyve gone to their grandparents for the weekend now so Ive calmed down a bit. Just gets me so mad when she is looking for something and cant find it cause her room is so disgusting. shes not really at the age where she gets weekly pocket money yet, although she goes to senior school in Sept so that might be a good way to get her to pull her finger out.

Definately! I had to help with the dishes every evening and tidy my room before getting any dosh :D Within a few months it was just easier to keep my room tidy most of the time than have a massive clearout on friday night ;)

Do you get more signature space the more posts you have.

Some people have huge signatures and I tried to do mine but it says I can't ahve more than 1500 characters...short of counting all the letters I didn't think mine was even close to that!

woohooo :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: Susan, 6lbs off is fantabulous :D

:confused: ugh at 10yr old scruffy girls - I have one as well, unbelievable :eek:

Congratulations on your 40th Time4Me :D:D:D :party0011:

nellis, yes you do, but i would have thought that by 200 odd posts you'd be ok.

Characters also include spaces, not just letters mind. Get posting and increase your number of posts!! xxx

ah well spooks, at least she's got it over and done with now eh? Tis very dangerous if you catch it as an adult.

Give her kisses from moi xxx

Lunchtime Update:

1/2 Butterscotch Shake down:)
1/4 of a Banana Tetra in my coffee:)
2 Large Peppermint Teas:)
0L of water consumed!:(

I have 2L of water ready to drink this afternoon in work. That leaves me 2L of water and 1.5 shakes this evening...wish me luck for the rest of the day!!!:D

Just a quickie before I pop out and about - brill meeting with my Guv'nor! All well on the work front.... Now couple of things to ponder on til I get back...

All those that have done or doing AAM wk or now on 790plan, I am only on 1st AAM wk but really really noticing how much slower I have to eat and the fact that I have to drink a litre of water with my salad? Is there any particular reason for this.

I feel really really full and my AAM salad is only half gone.....

Also - whats with the having to drink load whilst I am eating, I have never felt the urge to do this before????

Let me know what you all think pleasings, thankings...

xxxxxxxxxx

Gilly - Good news on the ketosis fairy.
Spooky - good luck for today
Sam - Day 5- well done!
Lisa-Marie - How's the housework going?
STBG - Hope you feel better soon
Susan - good luck for the WI
Wiggly - Enjoy your housework!
Sharon - Sounds horrible hun, hope it all sorts itself out soon. XX
Natalie - Good Luck with Day1(I believe you can do it!!)
BigBirdy - Good luck for today
Bobbin, Mandye, PurpleJulie - Hello
Leah - I'm intrigued now, what have you been up to, will have to spy!
Clare - congrats on the 40th day - you're doing amazing.

Anyone i've missed, Hello, good luck, and Enjoy your weekends!!

I'm so far one banana shake, and one choc orange bar down, 3 litres of water and one black coffee.

Other people who don't know i'm on CD are starting to notice i've lost weight too!!!
YEY!! :)

Back