***It's FRIDAY!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

Oh hell yeah! bring em on
I want onion rings

Can someone explain what the difference between the number you have and the green rep thingies???:confused:

evening all
well been to town, got replacement bank books for me and the wee one, got house insurance sorted for the new place and have been home packing ever since, if its not done soon then im kidnapping people from the minimins belfast meet for a packing party, lol

hope everyones had a good one today

How do you get your little MSN man under your rep?

Well that sounds sensible! I'm a bit of a doofus when it comes to the technical stuff! Thanks!!

Well that sounds sensible! I'm a bit of a doofus when it comes to the technical stuff! Thanks!!
feel free to add me if you like:D Just click on my wee msn button!

Right Ive had my bath got my lubly pjs on lets get this party rockin :party0023: who is the DJ

Right, its not been toooo bad a day today. Not a 100% day cos I confess to a bit of chicken breast earlier on.
I am going to bed early. i feel unwell :sigh: dunno what is wrong but I know I have a temp and my kidneys feel cold.

Night night.

I'd offer but am now going to have to leave the party for a trip to the cinema.
Don't have too much fun without me though, cos i'll be back later.

Catch up with ya's all after the film peeps. Have lots of fun really so I can have a giggle when I get home.

No falling over, fighting or pulling randoms!!!!

Just got msn hehe Im only 37 so bare with me not sure how it works but will try add some of you .Hope thats ok xx

Im ok at mo just got a cold one from fridge:eek: (zero coke:D ) thanks just need some sing song songs on the sing song juke box .Any requests feel a karoke moment coming

Nellis - will add you when I get to work as can't get msn on home pc for some reason? :mad:

Spooky - sorry you are not feeling great, snuggling up in bed will help I'm sure!

Would love to join in the partying but I have already missed half of Ice Road Truckers on five!! Just seen Dirty Dancing is on freeview type channel at 9 so I'm off!!

Have a good night everyone and a brilliant weekend as I know some people aren't around at the weekend :D

You can add me Mandye, I don't have a clue what I am doing still!!

YES!!

Hope you feel better tomorrow spooky

Clare realised earlier its my 50th day on CD tomorrow!!!

BRILL BRILL BRILL - half a bloody century! You are doing fab Susan - you must feel a real sense of achievement... I am sending you a virtual glass of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne so we can have a joint 40th & 50th :party0036:xxx

BRILL BRILL BRILL - half a bloody century! You are doing fab Susan - you must feel a real sense of achievement... I am sending you a virtual glass of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne so we can have a joint 40th & 50th :party0036:xxx
How did you know thats my usually tipple;)

How did you know thats my usually tipple;)

I sensing we got a gr8 deal in common girl, its my TDF tipple, mind you I have to say that I actually havent missed drinking really, mind you I've not really been on night out since New Year, but now thats financial rather than choice!

We'll probably end up too scared to drink at the end of all this as it will have been so long & 1 drink we'll be caned :D:D:D

Back