***It's FRIDAY!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

Well my children are being abandoned today due to my obsession on the pc reading all your stories, tickers, pictures... they are really spurring me on! Day 1 for me, starting to feel tired, have a niggly headache, I kinda know it will get worse as I did LT last year, struggled on that for 7 days. I am looking forward to ketosis and going into what sounds like a 'magical' place! My family wont know what hit them.. I just want to crawl back to bed till that happens.

Mid Afternoon Update:

1/2 Butterscotch Shake down:)
1 Banana Tetra down:)
2 Large Peppermint Teas:)
2L of water consumed!:)

Thanks WL8S, I'm trying. Still feels a bit strange that it's happening already, but then in another breath i'm saying it feels like forever already. lol!

Good going Natalie, keep it up!!

Stick with it MOTG - You'll feel better, in fact fantastic before you know it. :)

Well I put my swimming costume on and It is nearly to big (bought it 5 weeks ago and then had to work or been ill so never used ).Any how been swimming 20 lengths:eek: done knackered now:ashamed0005: going again next week lol .Glad the day is going well for you all think I may go for a bath now I know just been in baths but I get norty fridge thoughts at this time so need to get distracted ,bought some slimming mags will read them and relax then pjs :D

well done mandy, thats fab! Fancy a swim now!

I bought LL magazine - thought it was rubbish and was £3.20! never again!

Oh no so did I, its currently gathering dust under my bed?????????? I wont be purchasing that again either!

Right - I'm up for another rip-roaring Fri night...... Soup, *****..... I forgot to get me husks, bath, pj's fluffy dressing gown which has just been washed, come on here, have me soup, have some sparkly water, come back on here, watch a bit of telly, come on here, cup of T & bar, come on here then BED..............;);););)

Anyone else available to join in the fun????????????? :D:D:D:D

I'm here too Clare, sounds pretty much like my night. I am watching Waterloo Road on the computer at the same time though. I love this series. I have had such a stressful week what with my asthma and our local neighbourhood looney two doors down I could go for a bottle of wine really and drown the sorrows but I am not going to.

Yes'can't imagine I'll be doing anything more glamorous,although won't be home until 8.30,so I might struggle to stay awake very long to be that interesting!!!!

Lucky you Sam, my 11 year old has been staying at a friends the last couple of nights and has just come back with her friend to stay here so I expect it will be a late one tonite

I'm here too Clare, sounds pretty much like my night. I am watching Waterloo Road on the computer at the same time though. I love this series. I have had such a stressful week what with my asthma and our local neighbourhood looney two doors down I could go for a bottle of wine really and drown the sorrows but I am not going to.

I've still got the 2 x bottles of Pinot Grigio in my desk..... Tell you what lets have a virtual pee up instead :party0036::party0036:.... You've heard of cyber sex, well we'll have a cyber pub !!!!!

I've still got the 2 x bottles of Pinot Grigio in my desk..... Tell you what lets have a virtual pee up instead :party0036::party0036:.... You've heard of cyber sex, well we'll have a cyber pub !!!!!

Awesome in that case I have a bottle of smirnoff and 2 litres of diet coke.
Ice is on hand in the freezer and i've even got stirrers and straws...oh and a pretty orange umbrella to go in the top. :)

Anyone want a drink???

Early Evening Update:

2 Shakes Down
2 Peppermint Teas
2L of water

Keep on glugging!!!:)

Back