its just hit me! =O

Kate+Matt

i weighed myself yesterday and today an both times it said i was in the 14s...so that means... IM IN THE 14s :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D haha how wierd its just hit me im no longer 17st im 14st something
:O woweeee sorry guys bit of a ramble lol! ive got official WI tommoro you watch it spoil this and say 15st 1lb or something haha

no, I reckon you deserve to be hyper and your WI tomorrow should be a pleasure! You have done amazingly well and are an inspiration! :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

aww thank you soooo much *blush* i really hope after dayin all this WI is a pleasure :p haha

Hell yes !!! you do deserve to shout this from the roof tops girl, getting into the 14's is a great achievement.

just to make it clear im on abtou 14s as in stones ok? now the dress size... i wish lol!

and ta sass xxx :) your doing amazingly well :D

Well done Kate, that's fabulous - what a great loss, you must be thrilled :)

thanks water girl :D your doing soooo well too! oo your the same height as me, i thought about setting my goal to 10, but the lightest i have ever been is 11 soooo gonna start there :D

Well done....and good luck with WI tomorrow :)

thank you thank you hehehe ooo WI in a couple of hours!!! eeeee and what do you mean down here? you not far off helen your doing great :D:D

Well Done Kate!!
I hope your weigh in went well.
God so you should want to shout about the loss, be proud of yourself!
All the people who are down on this diet seems to forget that ok the weight comes off quicker than other diets but we are still having to stick to it and that's hard!!!!
It's not as easy as some people think.
WELL DONE!!
I'm too quite happy as I started out at 13.5 1/2...Never forget that half hahahaha!!
I'm was at my last weigh in 12.4 so I'm hoping by this weeks weigh in I'll be 11 stone something! That's got to feel great!
Anyway sorry about the ramble!!!!!!!!!
x x

oo thats great kelly :D and i told you everyone i bloody jinxed it posting this thread WI said i was DEAD ON 15st arghhh lol but it still means ive now lost 2 st and 1lb :) and i WILL see 14st something next week :D

Back