**ITS MOANDAY** Lets do it hour by hour

Morning everyone..and to everyone who posts later.

Busy busy day for me today.Have to do a total cleaning job on house because dd and bf didnt do a thing while i was sick all weekend. Im feeling a lot better today and am back drinking my water.Only mananged 1.5litres yesterday.very bad i know and not good for my system but anyways!
Best of luck to anyone with way in's and to all the looosers ie Clare 4lbs u go girl!!

Anyways will catch up again later only got to read pg1 of the daily ooops
Becky xx

Glad to hear you're feeling better Becky.
Great loss Claire! 4lb is great!

Made a big booboo on saturday. I was plucking my eyebrows when the light fell on to my moustache! EEEEEK! I never knew I had one, and there it was in all its hairy glory. where the hell had that sprouted from? So I got out my waxing strips and whipped those puppies right out. There was the mistake. Cos now I have spots on my upper lip, which is also numb and tingling and swollen. Not a good look. Why did I do it?

Made a big booboo on saturday. I was plucking my eyebrows when the light fell on to my moustache! EEEEEK! I never knew I had one, and there it was in all its hairy glory. where the hell had that sprouted from? So I got out my waxing strips and whipped those puppies right out. There was the mistake. Cos now I have spots on my upper lip, which is also numb and tingling and swollen. Not a good look. Why did I do it?

PMSL - sorry Nikki but I'm back to thinking about the hairy lady thread again! Ideally you need some aloe vera gel - cool it down xxxx

Afternoon all!

I've been to work 10-2. Just had a hot tetra as a late lunch :) ooh and my husks arrived this morning so I had porridge for brekkie at 8.30am! Fab stuff, kept me going till just now. Although it did taste like uncooked cake batter!!

I've been having a choc mint mousse for my tea since i got the mix-a-mousse on friday, am fast running out! I love my mousse!!

Scales were waivering this morning, so hopefully they'll move again tomorrow morning.

It's been raining most of the day, but the sun has come out now :)

Hope you are all having a good day!

S xx

you poor thing how embarrassing hope it all clears up soon, iv done similar before, left the removel cream on too long.

well done Clare x

Well it's nearly the end of day 5 and so far so good. Just had a lovely bath, but noticed a weird rash on my tummy and legs. If I didn't know better I would say it looks like chicken pox !!!. Wondering if it's the change in my diet. Oh well see what it looks like tomorrow. Nite Nite peeps!

Time4me , its real alright and you did the hard work and now its paid off , well done !

Back