It's Monday*******lets Do It Hour By Hour****and some pics from the weekend

They look like little angels!

hello folks!
i havent been about due to having a weekend away in newcastle and doing some serious retail therapy!! had a great time but missed u all! bit weird logging on here to find 2000 new posts, dont think ill get thru them all lol!!
tara, am so glad u had a great day! am going to look at ur thread now to see the pics!
Hm and spooky, looks like u had a fun time 2! ur kids r so cute spooky!
Hey leah, hope things are ok and u got my msgs. I had dinner in frankie and bennys in newcastle on sat nite, was divine!! are all menus similar in all restaurants??

Hope everyones having a good day xx

maggie said that she was charmed by her and that they were as good as gold, but they do honestly look lovely little girls,and very well behaved,you must be so proud of them nicky xx

I AM a very proud mummy :D

Del, havent had any of your messages!
And yes, the menu is the same but cocktails are better in cardiff bay cos i make them ;)

Eat much? Hahahah! Missed you missy xxx

I am so bored at work!!! Desparate to sneak off and get weighed but not booked in with CDC till 5 so got ages yet! PLus out of some pre-Christmas cash desparation I have agreed to be a teaching assistant in 12 hours worth of undergraduate practicals this week - why???

I have agreed to be a teaching assistant in 12 hours worth of undergraduate practicals this week - why???

Because undergrads are the best!
What pracs do you do? Give them the answers!!

xxxxxxx

im hungry too Aussie! Im on day one today and have only had one pack so far. Im gonna have a soup in a min and then another when I get home from work tonight at 9pm ish... really chuffed with myself for getting this far.

Its really hard drinking the water in this weather. Have just about managed 2 litres but have had loads of coffee - about 8 cups!

Yeah water is much easier in the summer!Once you can have the flavourings though it slips down so much better. :)

Another Monday nearly over, hope you all have been glugging the water....

I have had my 3 packs, 4 litres, 5 green teas and a coke zero....think that will be my lot for today..
Well done Sam for getting through your first day...

Have a good evening and see you same place tomorrow, for day 2..

HM
xx

Sorry bit late getting on today. Well lost 1.5lbs which I am trying to be cheerful about but in reality that is probably going to be my last loss before hols as I am doing 1200 this week and 1500 next. Seems to be taking ages to get this last stone off but must not grumble as I am so much happier in myself and anymore is a bonus.

Trying to catch up with all the posts but what lovely pics Maggie and Nicky, you both look gorgeous and what cute little babies you have Nicky!

Welcome back Sam, you're doing great hun, hang in there you know it gets easier!

LEAH babes good to see you back and WELL DONE on the promotion that must be a new record for the fastest career progression on record! Delli, good to have you back too hun, must tell more about the retail therapy in Newcastle!

Showed hubby your pics Tara and he couldn't believe how slim you are - truly fabulous and such an inspiration.

Hope your WI went well Kerrie and to anyone I have missed hope you have had a great day.

Georgie
xx

well im doing terribly today, only had 2 packs so far, need to squeeze a 3rd in somewhere
and not even managed the bare minimum of water yet, roll on tomorrow!

you missed me georgie, i'm VERY important and need constant attention!

Back