Its MONDAY - lets do it hour by hour xx

Hi Folks
Haven't managed to post much last day or so...Had a Cr*p day yesterday. Not with diet that went Ok although didn't drink as much as I should have.:tear_drop:..It was one of those days where everything I tried to do went wrong.!:confused: But that was yesterday and today is a new day, so far so good.:rolleyes:

Glad everyone is very positive today...:)

Nor long to opening now Hannah....are you getting nervous?

Well done to everyone that has lost weight so far today..

I definately going to have a better one, already glugged 2 litres down.

Have a great day all
Take care
XX

Morning all.

It's a sunny day here, first one in ages, so that puts me in a good mood straight away :D

I've had my first weigh in this morning after week 1 of restart. Only 2lbs down but it's 2lbs nearer goal so I can't complain.

Good luck to everyone else who is weighing in today.

Off to glug some more water and do some work.

Hi Vlaire , yep know that problem , I have lost weight in places I NEVER lost weight before on normal diets. I have always been a pear shape very hippy , big bum , hips and tum, this time I have gone down to a size 14 trousers but still have a massive muffin top overflowing all my trousers!
Dont get me wrong , glad to have lost the weight but I really could do with the last stone and a bit coming off my midriff bulge and the bingo wings.
Proper post menopause shape I am, and girls it aint good.
Just been for WI and it seems I have lost the Dublin 2lb weight gain since last Wi on Wednesday, and another 3lbs (dont know how, as I have picked , picked and picked), so shows you have to just get weighed quickly after a blow out and get back on as best you can, even if its not 100 % perfect.
Decided to do SS as much as possible in an atempt to get my little fish ticker swimming again, as he has not moved in reality for 3 weeks as I have lost and regained , then lost the same few pounds, so now its war on the blubber again.
Have a good day

Hi All

I've never had the chance to get in volved with these day-hour by hour threads as always seem to have other thisngs to do :sigh:

but got the day off today so thought why not!

So here goes.... weighed in.... and just found out it TOTM..... :cry:

so extra water...... and no cheating for the day...... well thats the plan anyway.....

Sending positive vibes to you all :vibes:

hello everyone, seems to be a good mood in the camp today. im in quite good form too, just about to have first shake, bit late in the day but was v busy at work this morn. cant really drink much :tear_drop::tear_drop: at work today as im the only person here, and i cant be running to the toilet all day. but i will make up for it tonite! i think if i manage 3lts today and then back up to 4lts tomorrow i should b fine.

hope everyone has a good day!

Morning all

Well it's the dreaded TOTM for me again and wouldn't you just know it always comes the day before WI!! Why does it always come round so quickly.

I know exactly what you mean cmacca, I have lost mainly round my face and shoulders (but that is the last place I put it on so makes sense). The unfortunate thing I find is that despite having lost nearly 2 stone now, not one person has noticed (apart from those that know I'm dieting and that doesn't count), quite disappointing really but hey ho, not doing it for them am doing it for me.

Sam, hope your DDs first day at nursery goes well

SJ, well done on your 2lbs you are doing soooo well, enjoy the shoe shopping!!!

Sarah and Louise well done on your 7lbs and Mocha on your 2lbs - brillopads!

Maggie, sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday but you sound really positive this morning so good luck to you.

Hannah good luck on your 7 day SS challenge, we are all with you I'm sure.

To everyone else who is starting, restarting, battling on or breezing through it, good luck and stick at it!

Love
Georgie
x

lol, im in the same boat paula. my boyfriend went to kiss me the other nite but then wouldnt cos my breath stunk!! was v embarassed. i try my best to brush my teeth as much as i can but i was at his house at the time and had no toothbrush with me. anyway, he looked all annoyed and said 'i cant wait til you finish this diet', and his tone of voice suggested that me being on this diet was a real hardship for him!

Aren't children brave...

They really are little people so quickly..

Ah!

H x

Hiya everyone,

Last day of being signed off for me today so its back to work tomorrow after being off for a week with my ear and throat infections, still not feeling 100% but i'll survive!
Havent done much today, popped to the doctors and then into town to pick up more antibiotics, came home and watched all the Heros episodes that i recorded on the BBC2 catch up thing they had this weekend, im loving that prog!

Anyway CD wise everything is hunky dory, WI tomorrow, although i did hop on the scales this morning and still no movement since last WI, lets hope im a few lb down tomorrow!

Im off to watch the last heros episode, hope everyone is having great days xx

Hope everyone's had a good day...

I've had 2 of my Tetras and about 2.5L of water but have stopped drinking now as I'm off to get weighed shortly.

Not holding my breath as not expecting to lose but hopefully I've maintained...

Good luck to everyone else getting weighed later today.

H x

Well, 3 litres, 1 frozen Tetra and now downing a lovely hot chocolate.
Felt really cold today....weather very grey and gloomy.

Hannah....Good luck hun with you weigh in XX

Sam...have a chat to you CDC and she should tell how to become a CDC...it is not that expensive, you just need enough to place you first order. It was £75 for the business kit which you pay for at the training.
Your CDC will have to sponsor you and your BMI should be under 28....good luck if you decide to join us. You will make a great counsellor just going by the inspirational posting you do.:)

SarahM..good luck going back to work tomorrow hope you feel loads better.

SJ & Nicky....So glad your girls enjoyed their day at nursery, Oh they do grow up so fast.

Delli... You can use a breathe spray like gold spot, this will help with the Ketosis breathe.

Georgie..Thank you! You are doing great, well done.

Take care
Catch you Later
XX

Hi all, hope everyone has had a good day so far.
Good luck Hannah with the weigh in.

I am feeling really tired at the moment, not sure whether it's because I couldn't get to sleep last night (too much coffee) or whether it's TOTM. I have just moved to the minipill from the combined pill and have been feeling great, but today I have started spotting a little. Not sure what to expect on this pill.

Have had my 3 packs for today and some ham and 2 boiled eggs. Came home and wanted to eat loads but I made a coffee and had a bar and think I might close my eyes for a bit.

Catch up with everyone later xxx

Just a very quick hello from me.

Have felt abit weird the last few days - cant really describe it. Maybe its totm - i seem to suffer with them so much more on this diet.

Another busy day at work today. Off tomorrow which will be nice.

Anyway, well done to you all for staying strong today.

May pop back later

xx

Not good news.... 2lb on..!

I know I've been picking but I'm slightly surprised with the gain..! It's not like I've binged on loads of takeaways or anything...

Anyway, onwards and upwards and I'm now off to visit my 7 day thread.

H x

Back