Its MONDAY - lets do it hour by hour xx

Evening all, well i've had a bad bad bad weekend been at Silverstone for the Le mans endurance weekend and i've not dieted one lil bit ooo but on my WI on fri i'd lost 4lbs so i was a happy bunny...since then well the 4lbs has probably gone back on lol havent had water been drinking coke zero all weekend and only been having 1 tetra (meant to hasve 2 a day) have had pizza hut pizza, jaffa cakes (18 over the weekend) a packet of rice pringles and 3 chocolate muffins and chips and a chicken bacon and mayo baguette but i've loved and enjoyed every mouthful!!! Back on track since i've gotten home and hoping for some damage limitation in the run up to WI but am prepared to get what i deserve.

Can go back to the gym tomorrow though once my stitches are out...YAY :-D

SJ well done on the 2lbs loss, you're doing so well!!
Laney congrats on the 7lbs that's fantastic
MRs Roach you'll soon get that 2lbs off!!

Well done everyone else for having a great day and glugging that water down and good luck tomorrow for anyone getting weighed!!!

Well done Paula how are you finding it?

Chin up Hannah...get back on straight away and you will have that 2lbs plus more off in no time at all. Keep posting as it will help to keep the motivation going.
YOU CAN DO IT! :girlpower:

XX

lol sounds like you're doing fantastic hehe, bet you're looking forward to WI :D

Back