It's Monday - Let's Do It Hour by Hour xxx

westiegirl

Gold Member
Morning all

Weather is miserable here, but my mood is quite good.

I did SSing all day yesterday, hurrah!!!

I literally did it hour by hour! I made myself a little tick chart with all the hours from 7am to midnight on it and ticked em off! A whole page of ticks and I'm going for the same today.

Yeeeehaw!!!

Hope everyone else has a fine day and good luck for anyone with weigh ins. (I weighed myself and my blips of the past week mean that I am not proud of myself, so trying even harder now).

Morning all.

Well done with yesterday Westie :D Good luck for today. The ticking off boxes sounds like a good idea!

I've just done my weigh in and I'm 5lbs down, so I'm over the moon! I am just quarter of a pound short of losing two stones though. I felt like taking my socks off to make it quarter of a pound less! lol

I went to the loo before weighing, so I can't make myself any lighter without being naked! lol. I've always weighed wearing similar clothes so I better not do that or I'm kidding myself. Tempting though!

I just realised I am quarter of a pound from halfway to goal too. Oooh happy days!

morning girls,

Westie - well done for yesterday, sometimes its easier to take it hour by hour than throw yourself in the deep end and try to survive a whole day!

Mochaj - Well done you! what a excellent loss x

Its a miserable day here, wet and windy, wont see much of it though as i start work at 8.30.
Yesterday was a hard day cd wise as i cooked hubby a roast, then went to my mums and they were just finishing a roast aswell and mum had done home made apple pie and hubby has brought home a slice for his pudding today, got through it though and im now on day 22 and there have been no blips whatsoever so i feel quite proud of myself!

Anyway off to get ready, hope you all have good days x

Morning all!
New day new determination!
I HAVE to lose these last few pounds.. I have not been a good girl and am struggling a bit....
So today I am pledging to stick to the diet, drink loads of water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and get rid of these pounds :D:D:D
Am busy today, theres an adult learning craft course on at my daughters school so that will keep me busy, then I have to pop to town and get hubby a birthday pressie!!
Have a great day all, see you later X

Morning Everyone

Holiday today for me so no work - yippeee!

Well Done Mochaj - excellent news - you are well on your way to slimville now hun.

Sarah - that chart sounds a really good idea. I've done something similar with my 7 day personal challenge, i just keep posting on there for every half litre down etc - it really helps you get through the day.

Nicky - sounds like a nice day for you - have fun.

My first day holiday isnt going to be too interesting really. Got a chiropractic appt at 11am as my back still hasnt sorted itself out fully since my car accident at the beginning of July. Will pop ds to my Mums house before i go. Then its back home for a few hours catching up with the paperwork, then back to collect ds.

Not sure what we will do this afternoon - not really outdoor weather here, it is REALLY windy!

Tonight I am going to Thai Kickboxing - havent been for around a year so i know its going to kill me! My friend's husband takes the class so i will ask him to go easy on me! The good thing is that there are loads of fit men there so it makes the exercise part SO much easier-:D
Cant wait to get my pink boxing gloves out!

Right, black coffee here i come

xx

morning all,
just glugging at my 1st 1/2 litre of water & a black coffee.
Sarah ~ hope your throat feels better today, excellent idea of the chart
hope we all have good a day whatever we are doing
xx :)

Morning all,
Well its a rather horrid morning here very windy and loads of rain.

I wasnt around much over the weekend but did do a little bit of lurking, i was a bit naughty over the weekend and eat some cr*p food just picked at bits for the sake of it not even hungry just because!!!:sigh:
am totally mad with myself for doing it and need a kick up the rear end!!,a combo of reasons is why i done it, totm,stupid comments and 0lb weigh-in friday ggggrrrrrrrrr
So today i really MUST get back on track and draw a line under the weekend, i so want to get rid of the last few lbs

Good luck to anyone with weigh-ins today

I MUST GLUG AWAY ON THE :tear_drop:
I CAN DO THIS AND WILL GET TO GOAL

its so good to see so many of you with really impressive weight losses in your sigs and tickers.

Good luck to everyone for the day, my goal for the day is to get through the water, as that was a problem for me on LL.

Morning all.

Well done with yesterday Westie :D Good luck for today. The ticking off boxes sounds like a good idea!

I've just done my weigh in and I'm 5lbs down, so I'm over the moon! I am just quarter of a pound short of losing two stones though. I felt like taking my socks off to make it quarter of a pound less! lol

well done hunny, wow you're doing so well, well done to you babes.:D

xx sj xx

Well done MochaJ, what a fantastic loss!

When I did LL and had my last development meeting I was half a pound off goal so my group and my LLC made me go for a pee and come back and be weighed again so I could make 6 stone lost in total!!!
:eek::eek::eek: OMG, HOW AMAZING!!! Well done Westie xx sj xx:D

Morning all,

just back from dropping zoe at nursery. Charlotte has gone on her school trip this morning till Friday afternoon so its going to be very peaceful around here....

Just starting second coffee and gonna have a tetra in a bit. Havent started on the water yet either so need to get cracking.

The sun is trying to come out so if it stays nice I'll take zoe to the park after nursery.

Morning all,
Well its a rather horrid morning here very windy and loads of rain.

I wasnt around much over the weekend but did do a little bit of lurking, i was a bit naughty over the weekend and eat some cr*p food just picked at bits for the sake of it not even hungry just because!!!:sigh:
am totally mad with myself for doing it and need a kick up the rear end!!,a combo of reasons is why i done it, totm,stupid comments and 0lb weigh-in friday ggggrrrrrrrrr
So today i really MUST get back on track and draw a line under the weekend, i so want to get rid of the last few lbs

Good luck to anyone with weigh-ins today

I MUST GLUG AWAY ON THE :tear_drop:
I CAN DO THIS AND WILL GET TO GOAL

here's a kick up the bum for both of us hun :talk017: no kicks there so thought I'd send us both this little lot, they're so cute aren't they?? or am I just SUPER SAD???? Don't answer that one.

Tara hun, like you say, draw that line, you must be so near to goal now, how much more do you want to lose babes?? YOU'RE SOOOOOO CLOSE!!
I need a kick coz my portion sizes on my aam have gone WEST, totally huge compared to what the book says (oops) my halo has slipped a bit but I'm not bothered at all, my aam finishes tonight, one last meal before I ss for another 4 weeks :eek: . I hope I can get back into ss ok, I'm about half way to my target so I hope to be there by Christmas time, providing I don't totally lose my halo I should do it.

Hope you're ok Tara, just glug and glug and think SKINNY JEANS!!! :D

until later babes xx sj xx

Morning Everyone

Holiday today for me so no work - yippeee!

Well Done Mochaj - excellent news - you are well on your way to slimville now hun.

Sarah - that chart sounds a really good idea. I've done something similar with my 7 day personal challenge, i just keep posting on there for every half litre down etc - it really helps you get through the day.

Nicky - sounds like a nice day for you - have fun.

My first day holiday isnt going to be too interesting really. Got a chiropractic appt at 11am as my back still hasnt sorted itself out fully since my car accident at the beginning of July. Will pop ds to my Mums house before i go. Then its back home for a few hours catching up with the paperwork, then back to collect ds.

Not sure what we will do this afternoon - not really outdoor weather here, it is REALLY windy!

Tonight I am going to Thai Kickboxing - havent been for around a year so i know its going to kill me! My friend's husband takes the class so i will ask him to go easy on me! The good thing is that there are loads of fit men there so it makes the exercise part SO much easier-:D
Cant wait to get my pink boxing gloves out!

Right, black coffee here i come

xx

mmmmm sounds good to me hun :rolleyes: Hope you enjoy the VIEW...I mean CLASS lol :D

Weather is naff here too today hun, I got house work to do and then a trip to the local National Trust house with my little girl.

Hope you have a great day hun, hope the chiro goes ok too :( I suffer terrible with my back sometimes.

ttfn

xx sj xx

Morning all!
New day new determination!
I HAVE to lose these last few pounds.. I have not been a good girl and am struggling a bit....
So today I am pledging to stick to the diet, drink loads of water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and get rid of these pounds :D:D:D
Am busy today, theres an adult learning craft course on at my daughters school so that will keep me busy, then I have to pop to town and get hubby a birthday pressie!!
Have a great day all, see you later X

Happy Crafting Nikki, I LOVE TO CRAFT :D:D:D

good luck with your day today, you're sooooooo very close :D

xx sj xx

My god work is full of blooming cakes this morning as we have a cake baking competition, why couldnt it have waited until wednesday when im off lol!

Well, I am getting there! :D
Have just started on my third litre of water, one sachet down!
Been to Tesco after craft, managed to only buy what was needed and resist temptation!
I made an Iris Folding card today, next week, Quilling!!

Back