Its Monday Lets Do It Hour By Hour

well I'm really pleased with myself today, I just went to try my size 24 jeans, which I haven't been able to wear for months and THEY FIT!!! Ok, they're still a little bit tight, but they don't cut me in half..

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love hearing things like this really really keeps well me on track anyway :)

well done!

well I'm really pleased with myself today, I just went to try my size 24 jeans, which I haven't been able to wear for months and THEY FIT!!! Ok, they're still a little bit tight, but they don't cut me in half..

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thats awesome. It really makes you feel good when you can physically feel it rather than just see a number on the scales, well done

Hows everyone doing this afternoon? I am so cold!!! And I have a bit of an upset tummy but I seem to remember that happened when I started LL last year. If it wasn't for the fact I have to go an collect the kids then do their tea I think I would go to bed and feel sorry for myself

afternoon all, hope ur all having a good one

leah you light weight, sleep is for wimps, lol was chatting to the scouser till 7am then my wee monkey got up, oddly though im not tired in the slightest

ive only had 500ml of water so far today, really must get cracking with that

also must spend less time in the taxi rank pulling jokes on the drivers, might be fun but aint helping with getting my packing done, i move 2 days after the belfast meet

Afternoon everyone thought id just pop on and see how we are all doing today? ive been a busy bee today cleaning up and doing a few letters and printing things off, which im glad about as its kept my mind off food, wasn;t happy with the weigh in this week but i know this week im going to go for it again, had my butterscoth shake for my breakfast and a peanut bar for lunch and ive had a quiet a few pints of water and a coffee today, so tonight its soup and more water for me.

I'm flagging now. I had a shake and a soup so far today, finishing up my LL packets before getting my Cambridge ones tomorrow. I have also had 3 litres of water so far.

Is it me or....?

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great day!

Is it me or are there lots of thread name containing names of food??? That'll learn me for falling of the wagon! Am now UBER sensitive to all food!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry:

Lesson learnt :D

Vx

Hey everyone, great to see the board so busy! i havent been on since friday and theres been 2800 new posts since then! have a feeling im not goin to get thru them all lol. Had a great weekend for various reasons, wasnt great food-wise but it could have been a lot worse! Only thing is im knackered today, nearly fell asleep at a meeting i was at earlier. looking forward to getting started back on the diet and gettin some weight shifted.

BG - a stone off, thats brill! txt me when u get a chance, worried bout u.

MP - yep, it is my eye :)

Claire - light weight my ass! you are just highon life darlin and have a lovely little girl to keep you smiling!

Dellibumface (one word) - where have you been lil lady? bad girl!

Feeling much better now, twas a migrane (i could tell by the projective vomit) im just glad i hadnt had any packs! OH just came back from the physics lab to find me reading in bed, called me a lazy git and picked me up! HE PICKED ME UP! Ok, so he has done it before but this time it was no effort and he said "WOW, you've lost some weight girl"

now i'm smiling xxx

Just a quick thanx

... To all of those that have said well done!!! I've not been online all day as work pc has gone to the Dr's... Oh Just after I posted Leah this morning I fell off my chair, I'm still laughing about it now - what a effing idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to catch up on all the other threads - Missy, sending you a hug for your poor bloated tummy....
Leah hope your heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds much better...
Where's Maggie today??????
xxxxxxxxxxxx:eek::cool::eek::cool:

Oh Just after I posted Leah this morning I fell off my chair, I'm still laughing about it now - what a effing idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt know i had that effect on you honey!!!

Leah hope your heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds much better...
Where's Maggie today??????
xxxxxxxxxxxx:eek::cool::eek::cool:

Much better thanks! Been talking to Maggie on MSN, she's had a busy day :) Doing well tho! Lets send her some hugs **HUGS**

xxx

Haven't caught up on the daily yet but not a good day today. My nan is worse and my CDC is in hospital with suspected gall stones. Her hubby, bless him, is holding the fort and I picked up my shakes. Weighed on my own scales which usually are the same and adjusted ticker, but will change next week if necessary.

Gxx

Aww georgie, sending you all my love and some curls ;)

Bad news indeed, i'm sorry hun! Although, 1lb BELOW TARGET?! OMFG!

*runs around naked in celebration*

Evening everyone :) :) .... <<<< can you tell Ive had a good day?!!

Ive completed my first day on restart ... and have ss not 790'd so Im very pleased. It all went very easy and Im convinced Im going to pay for it tomorrow .... next day maybe? Met Kate my new cdc who is lovely and has got me sorted for the week ... (Kate if you are reading I apologise about my crazy cherubs - they really liked you though)!!

T4M, thanks my tummy is still bloated but feels a lot better!! I have also had my cranberry bar ... had forgotten just how nice they are!!! I have one left for teh rest of the week so I will be breaking it down in pieces to try ans make it last ... lol

Georgie, Im sorry your nans still unwell (hugs)

Maggie (hugs) for you too ... really strange not seeing you on here keeping everyone in check!

Vicky, stay on the wagon with us, you can do it, we can hold each other on seeing as it was my first day back too.

Hope everyone else is ok and have had a good day? ... just skimmed over the posts so if I have missed any congrats or (hugs) where they are due just grab one or both xxx

Back