***It's Monday*** Let's do it hour by hour

Caress

Silver Member
Morning peeps

Not had the best night's sleep, my tendinitis has flared up over the weekend and my left shoulder and my neck are really sore. I'm phoning the doctor this morning to see if I can get in and get some decent painkillers for it. I've been dosing up with ibuprofen all weekend and cos I was concerned about taking them on an empty stomach, I've had 810 days

Hope everyone has a good day and that you're all big losers

Im starving this morning, just downed loads of water and a cuppa tea. Going to my mates this morning so won't have my first shake till nearly 12. OMG. Hopefully today i'll be fine now hubbys back at work and i have willpower again .............she says lol

Morning all

I need to try and get Ellie a Dr's appointment as she has a gunky ear.. she is not keen on missing school though! Harry is off to nursery and I have work 10-2.

Have a good day all! xx

Good morning everyone

Feeling alot more positive today yay! The scales are already 2 1/2lbs down.

The sun is shining, I have a busy day today. Doctors appointment to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor fitted. Back tomorrow to have it taken off, hopefully they can get some meds sorted to bring it down as it has been very high just lately.

Have a Happy Monday folks

Good luck with any weigh ins today

HM

Morning Gang
Off to CDC'er for next allocation of packs - OMG getting weighed BUT hey you lot dont expect any losses as I moved up to 810 and with my flippin history STS is almost guaranteed.
Had a really busy weekend but spent most of yesterday chilling out... Will be back when I get into work later on this morning....
Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg got to do the Tesco shop today as well
Lots of love - good luck and well done all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm back from the doctors.. Saw the doctor that I really hate, but he was actually very pleasant for a change, I got a smile from him when I walked in. Anyone who goes to our Doctor's or knows my family circumstances surrounding him, would understand my amazement. Might make an entry in my diary about it at some point. (Better not put the name I call him on here, I'd get banned for obscene language)

Anyway, he's given me some painkillers, hopefully they'll start working soon and then I'll be able to move my arm and neck properly again.

The good news is, he weighed me and was most complimentary about my weight loss. His scales showed a 1lb loss this week, not much, but it's a loss hey?

Good luck on your wi Clare, I'm rooting for you

Oh and WTG Nicky for being in the pink stick gang

Morning All

Hope the painkillers work Andrea
Welcome back to the pink club Spooky
Morning Clare!Good luck with your WI
Morning Sarah and Maggie...Hope you are both still coming for coffee in London next week...and Tara if you are lurking are you?

Anyhow weekend very ****!Still no water.Our Maintance people called for an emergency call out on Friday and they still haven't turned up!If anyone mentions water shortages this summer when gallons of water have been leaking out in our road since Tuesday.....Stop ranting now

Anyhow my CDC turned up on Saturday after forgetting her appointment with me on Friday!Luckily a friend locally had some spare packs!

Anyone who doesn't know that I am a nanny...well I am and after 22 years last year,my present family brought a house with a pool!!!I have just had my first swim in it for this year...too cold when I have had time before today,Although not sure it was really warm enough.Going to make a real effort to do half an hour every working day,as I am getting a real issue with loose skin

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with WI's

Morning all,
After a gorgeous day yesterday, it is absolutely bucketing it down today. That's curtailed any plans i'd made.
I had my 3rd wi this morn and lost 3lbs. I was a bit disappointed but i'm looking at the bigger picture of 18lbs in 3 weeks.
Hope you all have a lovely day today and good luck for everyone with wi's. :D

seems like SS+ agrees with you!!!!

I moved up to 810 last week - cottage cheese is a gift from the gods

yayyyyyyyyyy that's fantastic Clare, way to go

Thanks Andrea hun xxxxxxxxxx

I'm off for breakfast toffee walnut mousse - totally digging this whole 810 thing - I'm not scared of food at all????!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning losers!!
Caress sorry to hear about your neck. Well done everybody who has had losses. I'm back in to Ketosis finally after my Weekend blow-out. Worked nights at the weekend so feeling a bit tired and looking at a huge pile of ironing. Sigh !!
Hope ya'll have a nice day

Well done Clare
Well done Liz...18lbs in 3 weeks is fabulous!We all have some weeks where we don't lose as much(or in Clares case lots of weeks where we lose nothing!despite sticking to it 100%)but hang on in there,you will get a good one next week usually!

Morning gang have doctors appoitment with daughter today in the afternoon still in my jammies just so lazy today better get my bum in gear!!

Spooky well done on been back in the gang ur kool now ya no!!!
Clare 2lbs wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo u go girl!
Andrea, hope the painkillers start working soon :)
maggie 2 and a half pounds down wooo wooo for u too :)
Susan a pool u jammie dodger!!!! Im soo not jealous!!
Liz woooo wooooo on your 3lbs excellent :)
Aly back in ketosis fab hate ironing to thats why i hardly ever iron anything!!!

Good luck to anyone else with wi's and to the looosers. Sorry if i missed anyone im still asleep!!!
Becky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx luv yas! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all!! Well done Clare no STS! brill!! So nearly there fantastic!! I hope your neck and shoulder pain eases really soon Caress and brill on the pink sticks Spooky and Liz's loss - fab! I'm still plugging away so I'll just glugg on!! Good luck to all and big hugs! bb x

Well done Clare
Well done Liz...18lbs in 3 weeks is fabulous!We all have some weeks where we don't lose as much(or in Clares case lots of weeks where we lose nothing!despite sticking to it 100%)but hang on in there,you will get a good one next week usually!

Thanks Girl - xxxx

Clare 2lbs wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo u go girl!

Thanks Becky - well done to you for getting through last week, I know how tough it must've been for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all!! Well done Clare no STS! brill!! So nearly there fantastic!!

Thanks B - still cant believe that there was no STS :eek::eek:xxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon
Well done everyone getting through another day

Well done T4M going great guns now..:D

Im 2 1/2 litres , 2 GT's and 1 shake down so far. Ready for my 2nd shake, but have client in a few minutes so think I will hang it out until after she has been. I will have Frozen choc Tetra and that takes a while to eat. :D

Catch u all l8tr

HM

xx

Back