Its Monday - We CAN do it, hour by hour!

Well done Tansy with the cake, people sometimes can be pigs, my mil wanted me to do Christmas dinner but I told her I'm not cheating for one meal just to make everyone else feel better, It's not me being selfish, I just want to be slim and the only person who will stop me is me. xx

Just finished pint 9, better get that bag ready Sarah :D

Well done with the cake thing Tansy. My 2 lads came home from school and started scoffing bags of monster munch :sigh: lovely wafts of pickled onion, lol.

Right, time for pack 3, think I'll try a choc orange shake :)

Well done Tara, it will be another good week for you..

Well done Scotty especially with the water, a good resuklt for you too this week ;0)

Very well done Tansy for resisting temptation, stay strong

You're doing brilliantly Spooks hang in there hunni xx Mwaaaa!! ;0)

I have had 6 GTs and 3 litres, 2 packs and a coke zero....still ok but cold.

HM

:wavey:Hi guys,

Glad to see every1 is doing well today. I'm now coming to the end of day 7 and am so looking forward to officially weighing-in tomorrow a.m. ( Of course I've had a sneek preview on day 4 and the numbers were looking wild. Must be all the GT I've been drinking by the bucket. Will be revealing all tomorrow.

Keep on keeping on every1.

Hi all and well done for hanging in there everyone. I did a kstick today and it was on the 2nd pink thing so up from yesterday. I'm still hungry though and it's not head hunger - my tummy's rumbling!
About the green tea. I tried it and nearly upchucked - someone told me that they do it with a flavouring - is this allowed and has anyone tried it????
I'm really missing my cuppas - am a mega tea drinker usually (typhoo, pgtips - NOT green!). Would it really hurt me to get some skimmed milk and have the odd cuppa. The one I miss most is the morning one when I get outta bed.
Did anyone else hate gt when they first had it and then enjoy it - which one tastes the best????

AWWW - so many questions - sorry girls, am still a newbie but so so glad that you have all pulled me through to day 5!
Tansyxx:)
PS I have got loads of energy though!:p

ok first things first, clippers green tea, 50 tea bags for 1.50 in asda

my word its brass monkeys today!

had to take my wee girl shoe shopping today, couldnt get em on this morning, thought maybe it was just her muscles going tight cos of the cerebral palsy ( feet pointing down ) but shes gone up a whole size! poor child

took her to a local cafe, she had an omlette and milk and i had a litre of water
desperatly wanted to tell the woman sitting at the table beside me about cd, she was bigger than me and had a second dinner after the first but stopped myself telling her cos i thought it would be incredibly rude of me

Last edited:
tansy, the flavourings in those other green teas are often fruit which is a no no, sorry

as for the tea and ur milk question, have you tried making a little bit of a vanilla shake up and putting it in ur tea or coffee as a whitener?

desperatly wanted to tell the woman being me about cd, she was bigger than me and had a second dinner after the first but stopped myself telling her cos i thought it would be incredibly rude of me

Hiya Claire,
I DID tell a woman today about my being on the cambridge diet cos she said she wanted to lose weight but when I told her she said "OMG - I've heard about that diet, it's so dangerous - you should see a chinese herbalist for some acupuncture"
It kind of dented my confidence a bit as I've had mixed reviews and responses from people about the CD. I blinkin well hope its not dangerous! It only feels dangerous to me at the moment cos I wanna raid the food cupboard after having to cook for the family and drool while they ate!lol
I hope your day has been good.
Love
Tansyx

Hiya again Claire,
We posted at the same time I think!!!!!
Vanilla in tea.......YUCK YUCK YUCK - my CDC mentioned it but I can't stand vanilla so no go for me. I just wondered about the skimmed milk cos I have heard that some have used it and not been kicked outta ketosis!lol
Seems sooooooooo harsh having to give up everything I like!
Tansy x

Back