Its Monday - We CAN do it, hour by hour!

the only danger on cd is to ur bank balance from all the lovely clothes ur gonna be buying at goal

Just a quick note for Chika - hope you managed to get your essay all sorted out ok hun - that would have had me in bits!!!
Sending huggles and positive thoughts your way!
Lors x

Evening everyone

Back to work for me today, so unfortunately no Minis fix until the evening! Had my first weigh in since holiday and have lost 4.5lbs - well chuffed with that. The whole time I was on holiday I was bracing myself for a half stone gain!!

So good to see the forum so busy and so many people starting out on this wonderful journey along with all the old timers.

Love to all

Georgie
x

Thanks Tara!

Meant to say, if anyone notices Mary Poppins around, she is my Sister-in-law, just starting out on her CD journey and doing brilliantly.

Gxx

About the green tea. I tried it and nearly upchucked - someone told me that they do it with a flavouring - is this allowed and has anyone tried it????

Yes, I drink it this way sometimes, especially when I'm struggling with water or feeling hunger. I use 3-4 bags in 2 Litres of hot water into which I add 1tsp of summer berry water flavouring. I drink it warm to cold and I quite like it, but then again I'm one for strange flavours. This idea also works a treat with redbush tea (tastes kinda like Liptons Iced Tea). It's not so great when drunk hot.

Check out the GT Appreciation thread for different ideas about which teas to try. I do think glugging GT has mad an impact on my loss this week. All will be revealed after tomorrow's official WI

dont forget to let us know how ur weigh in goes Plus!!
random day for me today. havent been stickin to CD but it did go for a half mile run and managed to finish it. also got tickets to see jon bon jovi in june! cant wait, his last concert was amazing. TOTM due next week, but the week before is always the worst for me, am having crazy mood swings, cramping, and i feel like a ten ton weight. havent even the energy to feel guilty bout slippin off the diet so quickly, which isnt like me! i usually love a good bit of feeling guilty, think its the Catholic (buried deep) in me!!

Georgie that's great news - just after christmas too!
I'm off to bed now so that Day 6 will come more quickly!!!lol
See you all tomorrow and well done everyone for sticking with it today.
Tansyx:)

Back