Total Solution Its now or never, i deserve to be slim and gealthy

So today is the first day of the rest of my life :) haven't weighed in yet but think I'm about 15st 5lbs, heaviest I've been since I was pregnant.

None of my clothes fit me and I absolutely refuse to buy bigger sizes. I am a mum to 2 beautiful children and want to be able to be fit and healthy to enjoy life with them :)

My first goal is to lose 21 lbs by my birthday and end goal is to lose 6 stone. I'd love for anyone who would like to buddy up to follow me on my journey and we can support and motivate each other x

Hi
I started diet 6 weeks ago at 15stones and I'm now just under 13 stone. All I can say is it's hard first few days but it really does get easier and it's so worth it.
Good luck xx

So day 4 today and still going really strong. Tested my ketones this morning and is ++. Not sure if that's bad, will try drinking more water :) have a study day today which is usually by bad times when I find anything to distract myself normally with food but will be good today and have just my water, probably get loads more study done. Have my second session of bootcamp tonight, really looking forward to it but must remember to take it easy x

Starting day 5 today and although I'm not feeling hungry I have not slept well and woke up with a headache and feeling a bit dizzy :-( drinking loads of water hoping it will help. I am due for weigh in and measurements to be done at 11am as part of me joining bootcamp so looking forward to see how much I've lost since Monday :) back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to it as I've been off 10 days and I work 15 hour shifts, hopefully it will be busy x

Back