It's now or never

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
I just logged on and had my usual nose about to see how everyone was doing.. what struck me tonight is how honest people are on here and how supportive people can be.. my restart started a few weeks ago but it all went abit pear shaped.. last week was the worst and I went on a food fest! I just did not know what to do.. so I went and saw my cdc yesterday.. she was sooo fab and actually spent alot of time with me, we talked about my reasons for wanting to loose weight etc.. so today I grabbed the bull by the horns and I have started with a clean slate and this time I will do it.. with abit of help from my mini friends ;)

Good luck with the restart Sara Lou. Sooo many of us have had the on and off relationship with CD! What counts us that you're back to finish what you started! I'm sending you some positive vibes here.... You can do it!!?

Hey Sarah Lou

Smiles, the support is great, ive just seen the website for my first time today and im going to make it a daily thing to get on here, good luck on your restart.... remember if you want to eat or are tempted say to yourself you will sleep on it and if you still want it in the morning you will have it.... thing is .. you never want it in the morning ... just got to get through the storm before the calm.. :)

Im trying hard myself, restarting is often harder than doing it the first time :)

Keep us posted on your progress

Amber..

well done !! we were talking a few weeks ago about not drinking enough water.. so I thought I would be cheeky and ask.. say's me the flippin expert.. NOT ;)

Good Luck Sarah Lou, I'm a Sarah too and I am also on a re-start.
I was well over 12 stone when I went back to CD on 4th Jan and today I am 11:2. I have 4 products a day, as I like my comforts.

Best of luck x

Thanks Blingbabe Sarah:) I'm on four a day as well I need that bit extra too ! well done on your loss, you are doing really well. I get weighed on Saturday so fingers xxxx

Good luck I am a restarter too on day 5 and have found this forum invaluable so keep glugging and keep posting and I am sure we will be at goal very soon

Take care

H xXx

hey sweetpea we can do this! day 2 restart for me, came off cd for a few months but havnt put on too much, am starting burlesque dancing classes soon (oooooer missus!) so need to crack on. just had a chicken n mushroom soup with some chopped up tarragon and a little lemon grass and it was actually quite yummy! xxxx

can we try and get newbie sunshiners? please look for the sunshine group thread folks, it seems to have died a bit of a death recently sigh x

Hi SarahLou and welcome - look forward to having you on board :p i've started my 2nd week today.

Whats sunshiners?? :confused:
x

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes!! got through the second day.. lots of temptations in my way at work but I was a good girlie xxx

Trash, the sunshiners are a group of us ladies who had a thread on the 100% cd forum.. we had it running for most of last year :)

Back