It's Now Or Never

Hey Chica

How you done at wi? Hope its a good un!

I'm well and truly back in the saddle this week with a 3lb loss - yay me, does a little dance :banana dancer:not quite like this with it being an open plan office but you get the gist!

Have a good week xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ach I am doing so badly at keeping track with everyone on here at the moment! I went to bed at 21:30 last night (woke at 01:00 hearing a clinking noise outside and saw some bloke under a car tampering with it - I've told the people who's car it was - but the trouble is, I'm not even sure if I really did see, or just sort of imagined it while half asleep - my neighbours probably think I'm a few cards short now, especially as I have never spoken to these ones before!) Anyhoo, quick write up here so I don't lose track of my own diary/food at least.

Pinkie - do you mean cl or ml? As 1 cl = 10 ml. So if you has 5cl of Brandy ie 50 ml you just had 5 syns and 2 cl (20 ml) of Baileys would be 3 syns.

Right - thanks for the tip off there Pomette - and of course I know all this, so I'm not quite sure where my head was. Sun addled perhaps from the beach. I have recalculated, and make it 9.5 syns altogether (I forgot another little limoncello drink we had too). Which puts me at 14 syns for the Saturday when I count the cider too. So still within my limits, I'm pretty pleased with that. Cheers me dears!

I thought beanie might be your boy :eek: wasn't sure!

your food looks good, I hope you are having a really lovely time!!
We did have a really nice day. The Museum plan went out of the window as he didn't want to 'go into London on such a lovely day'. Yeah - he can be either Beanie/Beaniesprout/Bairn etc etc We started calling him Bean after he was born, as where he was 5 weeks early - he was even more foetal than the average newborn, and just looked like a little bean all curled up.

Hey Chica

How you done at wi? Hope its a good un!

I'm well and truly back in the saddle this week with a 3lb loss - yay me, does a little dance :banana dancer:not quite like this with it being an open plan office but you get the gist!

Have a good week xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey SB! That is a fantastic loss - I am sooooo pleased for you! :) :happy096:
I think you should do the dance at work anyway - I bloody would. (Then again, I am not known for my conservative behaviour.) So you feel like you are all back on track now then? I hope I can emulate your loss tonight.....

Good luck honey.

Can't do a dance in office, the boss is a right grumpy t**t on the best of days and it's Monday so don't want to push it so early in the week. Or maybe I should then he can sack me before I either a) hopefully get one of the jobs I'm going for interview for next week, or b) die of boredom!

xxxx

FFS! Stayed the f'ckin same!

This is my low week etc, meaning in a 4 week cycle I always have a very low loss on this week 4. But I am so bloody gutted I'm not in the 13s.

Still, I didn't put on I suppose, and if I carry on being good, I should have a reasonable loss next week.

Bollocks!

Anyway, I'll stick my food for today on while I'm here....

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), low fat yoghurt.

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Mugshot and satsuma

Snack:
Plum and pear

Tea:
Smoked mackerel (2.5 syns), new potatoes, salad, tomatoes.

I'll probably have a banana milkshake turned into an ice cream, so that will be my HEa plus 4 syns for the banana.

That makes a total of 6.5 syns for today.

** just come back from group and have chilled now. I'm aiming for 4lbs this week, and I AM going to do it. :)

*** Further edit. I ran out of sweetener so added some honey on my ice cream, which is delish by the way.

So total syns now is 9.

Last edited:
Thanks chica. My ice cream is now churning away, though I've just nicked a few slices of mean ham too. Gonna sit and think about food for tomorrow in a bit, as I'm on a depot visit so no facilities to make lunch, and I'll be done by 1, then will need to drive home. So fruit in the car I guess. Well, that was easy lol

Saddle Bags said:
Good luck honey.

Can't do a dance in office, the boss is a right grumpy t**t on the best of days and it's Monday so don't want to push it so early in the week. Or maybe I should then he can sack me before I either a) hopefully get one of the jobs I'm going for interview for next week, or b) die of boredom!

xxxx

Good luck for the interview. :)

Hey chica! Sorry you're disappointed with your STS this week. Maybe it's the hot weather and all that running? Yay! you for the running though! 33mins is an excellent time! Xx

Hiya Pinkie - as you said a STS is not a gain (like me) so don't be too miffed. I know the next number down always feels like a massive achievement but I always seem to get stuck round the stones barrier too. I'm sure my body is just being obnoxious for the sake of it!

Also echo LS - well done on the 33 min run - that's a pretty good time, and as I've said somewhere else I couldn't even manage to run for 3 mins let alone 33! :D

Get your planning head on and go for broke! Do a plan for the whole week and do some different meals to shake it up a bit! That's what I've done today to see if I can shift some lbs as I am stuck too!

(((( HUGS )))) We can do this.

STS is an odd one. It's great if you had a bad week but disappointing if you didn't. It all works out though so if you had a good week last week, hopefully you'll see that on next weeks scales. keep at it :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Aw thank you chicas. I always plan my weekly food anyway, but writing down each morning precisely what I'm doing that day certainly helps. I've,been a bit slack with the running, so need to ensure I'm getting three of them in a week.

I'm more and more certain that a lot of this is cyclical. My poor boobs are feeling a bit sore and lumpy. No joke when you're a double H. lol

Anyhoo, nighty night folks and thank you for your kind supportive words. I have to leave at 8 and I want to get a couple of hours of work in first.

x

My poor boobs are feeling a bit sore and lumpy. No joke when you're a double H. lol
Bl**dy hell girl. Now that is a fine pair of boobs!
I thought my mum was big at a G!!!! :D

I love honey! So yum! :)

STS is always lame and makes me so impatient! grr! I may have a STS this week given my behavior the past few days... :eek:

With this week being your low week you are bound to have a pleasing loss next week. Keep up the hard work lady!!

I am a large build though, so I just think they look in proportion.

Molly - let's hope so!

Right, seeing as I've arrived at the depot early, then I'd best put my planned food in for the day.

Breakfast (already had):
Mixed fruit, branflakes (HEb), shape zero yoghurt.

Snacks:
Plum, satsuma (had already).

Snacks for pre-lunch:
Apple, banana, satsuma.

Lunch (hopefully I'll be back around 2-2.30):
Just a mugshot probably, won't have time to cook.

Tea:
Mushroom and pepper omlette, with a little cheese (HEa), on a bed of baby spinach leaves.
Strawberries and raspberries with Greek yoghurt for pudding.

The old sweet tooth is calling at the moment, hopefully the banana later will help a bit. But seeing as I have no other use for syns today, I might partake in a little bar of something. Anyone know how much a little bar of Bourneville or other easily accessible dark chocolate is? I have to pop to shop on my way back so may treat myself then.

** it occurs to me, I could have made this a green day and had the extra HEb? I'm so used to EE (and I love my veg so it isn't an effort) that I forget there are other options.

Aww gutted for you Pinkie with the sts, it is sooo frustrating when you've done so well all week. Don't let it knock you off your stride though cos you're doing real well and will defo be in the 13's next week.

xxxx

Make it a green day anyway - throw a rasher or 2 of chopped bacon into the omelette for the second HeB?

I scoffed some ham when I got in. And I don't trust myself with Alpen light bars at the mo. I did get some bourneville choc tho, 6 syns for 4 chunks. I've had 6 chunks so far. :)

** make that 8 chunks - which actually works out 12.5 syns. I'm quite pleased with that, it was def a chocolate sort if day. Found the Bourneville a bit too sugary though. I shall have to do some dark choc primary research I think :)

Phew its hot today.

Last edited:
Back