It's now or never

I am just having another rubbish day - trying to work and the kids are just fighting and banging me about and . . . . argh. Which is making me feel like eating just to cheer myself up.

anyway - I have called our CDC and will be picking up supplied saturday as OH had said he wants to go back on it after Easter.

egbert said:
I am just having another rubbish day - trying to work and the kids are just fighting and banging me about and . . . . argh. Which is making me feel like eating just to cheer myself up.

anyway - I have called our CDC and will be picking up supplied saturday as OH had said he wants to go back on it after Easter.

That will help oh doing it and once you have paid for the stuff it's a shame to waste it messing around.

I have sent my eldest to bed with a strict warning that she only needs one teddy to sleep with unlike last nights screaming as she wanted more (this started just gone midnight and lasted hours little s*d)

Well - supplies are in and OH has agreed this time he will stick to it. . . We will see.

Oh mama - I know what you mean. My son likes to hold pyjamas to sleep, instead of a teddy. HE goes mental when we try to take his Pjs and put them in the wash - sits crying at the washing machine watching them spin! Kids.

Anyway, yesterday I went to Halfords and got my daughter a bike for her birthday, and spent an hour today running up and down a cricket pitch (short grass) until she got the hang of balancing. KNackered now! Plus having to do the same for my son on a much smaller bike, means I now have severe back ache.

Oh why is it so hard.

I planned to start again today - I have started again today! I have drunk my water and ignored my stomach - and then realised I have a lunch meeting with new clients tomorrow, which I cant not go to! At frankie and bennies.

So - soup and salad, or just not bother and start properly on thursday. Argh

Well - day 2 of my restart, and I feel so much better already just for being less bloated.

I an going to have to re-jig my signature as it doesn't give an accurate picture at all anymore!

So - salad at F&Bs it has been decided. And as I am not going to be in ketosis yet anyway, that should just slow it a bit, which is better than having to restart totally.

Well - lunch is over and I did resist the temptation quite well, sticking to water and a caesar salad, although I did have the sauce on it :(

But - feeling full and ready to stick to my plan.

My SIL is on Slimming World - she has lost 2.5 stone in just over 3 month, which is IMO comparable to CD, and she eats a lot more food, whilst learning how to cook low fat and healthy meals. I think in most respects that is a far more sensible way to do it - proper diet, proper food and cooking lessons in one go. However, I know that would not work for me because my issues are with snacking. so - stick to the plan, CD my way to 10 stone or under, and then approach Slimming world to see how to cook using their methods.

I like to have a plan, I think it is much easier to diet and maintain if you have a plan for how to do it and a target in mind. This, of course, is whats best for me - it doesnt mean it is best for everyone.

Well - I am getting along ok, I have to confess to the odd chocolate, but I am staying off of all food otherwise and sticking to CD, so I dont know if I am in ketosis yet but I must be pretty close. And the weight is dropping anyway!

So far today - 1 shake, 1 soup, 1 chocolate.

I was doing so well - in fact, I am doing ok - but I confess to pinching a couple of the kids chips today. Still - lots of water to compensate and back to work. Working is distracting me from snacking. Although not as much fun :(

Sunday afternoon already. Time is just shooting by. So I have been good so far today and not cheated. Its so hard with small kids in the house, they are surrounded by yummy food :( Anyway back to school tomorrow so I am chugging back my soup before I do the supermarket sweep, so I dont buy with hungry eyes!

Grrr at my hubby today. He wakes up and says he will spend the morning doing more work on the house and then go to the pub. Not necessarily a problem - but what about spending time with me or the kids. If I was to say 'right, im off to the pub' he would expect me to at least have the kids, and get in a strop for not taking him. I get so fed up with being expected to do the child care 7 days a week. I love my kids, dont get me wrong, but I thought I was in a 2 parent family! :(

Grumpy day :(

Last week he wanted to do his thing, so I took our daughter out to teach her to ride her bike, and then he got upset he missed seeing her learn for the 1st time. We cannot work to his schedule though! Or nothing would get done.

egbert said:
Sunday afternoon already. Time is just shooting by. So I have been good so far today and not cheated. Its so hard with small kids in the house, they are surrounded by yummy food :( Anyway back to school tomorrow so I am chugging back my soup before I do the supermarket sweep, so I dont buy with hungry eyes!

Grrr at my hubby today. He wakes up and says he will spend the morning doing more work on the house and then go to the pub. Not necessarily a problem - but what about spending time with me or the kids. If I was to say 'right, im off to the pub' he would expect me to at least have the kids, and get in a strop for not taking him. I get so fed up with being expected to do the child care 7 days a week. I love my kids, dont get me wrong, but I thought I was in a 2 parent family! :(

Grumpy day :(

Last week he wanted to do his thing, so I took our daughter out to teach her to ride her bike, and then he got upset he missed seeing her learn for the 1st time. We cannot work to his schedule though! Or nothing would get done.

You have to love the way men think hubby is the same all week I hear "I miss them when I'm at work" then the weekend he's sweeping up or something else just as useless ect ect then by Sunday afternoon he can't wait for monday mornings.

Glad the diet is going well x

Well I had to go to London yesterday so OH had to pick the kids up from school and get them home and fed and ready for bed. Of course, I still ended up having to put them in bed when I got home - its as if the moment I walked in he could clock off! Anyway, you would think he needs a medal for doing what I do every single day. Tch men!

BTW - should add I am not moaning or being grumpy about this today, just generally shaking my head at the inconsistencies of men.

Well - I should be working now but am having a brief sit down before cleaning the kitchen instead - its a tip - something else that happens on one day if I am not here?! And then on to planning my daughters birthday cake, name changing and maybe a walk into town later . . . with some work in there somewhere :)

Another pound down today - 10.12 this morning, so I am working my way back down to the 10.7 I was for the wedding. I am going to do this , get below 10.7 and hopefully all the way to 10!

God I am doing so badly - I am not getting back into this diet at all :( Really struggling, after doing so well before the wedding. I need to get on with it and shift this stone :(

egbert said:
God I am doing so badly - I am not getting back into this diet at all :( Really struggling, after doing so well before the wedding. I need to get on with it and shift this stone :(

I'm back on it on Monday 10,12 :-(

Me too Mama - Ill join you. Monday - 10.12 it is.

Its been my daughters birthday party today - so lots of chicken nuggets and chips about. Although I just used 50 calories trying to get the packaging off a Polly Pocket playset. Seriously how much do they need! Every single little item is sellotaped in and stuck down.

Fingers crossed I'm not more then 10,12 in the morning lol I have set my target of 10st for my youngest 2nd birthday party on the 26th may.

I had a really good week before I went away so will be straight back to it in the morning.

Kids toy packaging drives me crazy and why do they have to have so many small parts to get stood on.

To be fair, I think most of Polly Pocket will end up in the hoover!

anyway - no idea how I am doing, its a bit hit and miss right now as to whether I manage to stick or not. My head is not in the right place.

Have just read most of your diary, it's hilarious and honest and inspiring. Hope you get down to your 10 soon and congrats on your wedding.

Thanks - thats nice to hear. Makes me feel better about posting all my failures, describing them as honest sounds much better :)

Well - not too bad today. Yesterday I was making my daughter a triple chocolate bday cake, and while I did sneak a few taste tests it was not too naughty, because I only like cake mix, not cooked cake, so I just got it in the over fast!

And so far today, Im in line and being good. Need to drink more water, thats my failing. I think the constant rain fall is putting me off drinking water, there is enough outside right now, so dont need more! lol - strange way of thinking.

And - having a good work day, which is handy as it is the end of the month!

So - being newly self employed is not going too bad - this being my first full month and I have hit the target I set myself with 3 days to go.

Hi Eggie,

Well done on getting back at OT before the regain gets out of control. LOL on the packaging hassles. I hated undoing all the twist tie things for Barbie stuff. And then assembling and putting the stickers on the boy's toys... Ugh!

Good luck with the restart and work on that water.

Back