It's official, it's curry!

Saddlebag

Silver Member
Just read the email from S&S, it's officially curry!

80 people suggested curry so they've recorded a video of names being drawn out of a hat for the winner of the £100 voucher. I won't spoil it! The link is on the email, and another one of the 'bloopers' when making the video which made me chuckle! Well done winner!

Can't wait for the curry... Hope it won't take too long until it's in the shop!

Saddlebag said:
Just read the email from S&S, it's officially curry!

80 people suggested curry so they've recorded a video of names being drawn out of a hat for the winner of the £100 voucher. I won't spoil it! The link is on the email, and another one of the 'bloopers' when making the video which made me chuckle! Well done winner!

Can't wait for the curry... Hope it won't take too long until it's in the shop!

sorry, whats officially curry? :)

S&S sent an email to customers a while back asking for suggestions for a new meal. The winner is curry and they will be selling it along with the other packs.

Yum I can't waiiit LOL x

I hope it doesn't take too long before they start selling it, or I'll be buying it after I'm at goal :-D

Just been trying to find this thread as I couldn't remember when they revealed it was curry, but it felt like AGES ago... now see it was only 2 weeks ago lol.

I NEED the curry! Hurry up please :( I'm worried having just shakes and a few bars could become difficult.

Back