its oh so quiet!!!!

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Where are all the ladies today. Its soooooo quite on here. I'm bobbing along for a little natter and motivation and....................:wave_cry:hello any one out there?.:wave_cry:
I'm all alone!!........................:wave_cry:

Back at work I expect if this mornings traffic was anything to go by - on the roads rather than web traffic! It's a bit manic where I work so just grabbing 2 mins of lunch to see if I can catch up from the weekend - tons of posts to get through. Still, being busy stops me thinking naughty thoughts :)

I'm here :) Having a break whilst little one is asleep then I need to pop to the shops :)
How are you doing baby?

Hi Ladies,

Im here... well for the next 15 mins while im eating my mild curry pack :)

How is everyone?

I'm here. Just started today:)

yay ladies i've missed you all.

Hey WT i'm having a mare here today. Just had a lecture about giving up smoking and dietting at the same time .... Blah blah blah Yawn!!!!! so what its my life!!!
On the plan front. Not bad at all had my oatmeal in the car and gonna tuck into my soup at 2pm (when everyone else has finished eatting fish and chips in the staff room)
shout out to you Jem. HOws it going i saw you posted on a couple of threads ( not that im stalking lol)
xx

Hello :) yes I've posted before, did lighterlife, then tried slimming world, now slim & save as heard & read good reviews and its a LOT cheaper than lighter life! I'm a kind of 'all or nothing' dieter so find food packs easier way to lose weight when I'm in the right 'zone!'

Anyone know if coke zero allowed? It wasn't on lighter life but sure I read on s&s it is :)

Hello :) yes I've posted before, did lighterlife, then tried slimming world, now slim & save as heard & read good reviews and its a LOT cheaper than lighter life! I'm a kind of 'all or nothing' dieter so find food packs easier way to lose weight when I'm in the right 'zone!'

Anyone know if coke zero allowed? It wasn't on lighter life but sure I read on s&s it is :)

Yes it is. And Dr Pepper Zero (I'm a pepper fan!)

Hello btw :welcome:

Baby - It's tough to do but better that than eat more junk/sweets/crap whilst you're giving up surely? I'm proud of you though :D
Oooh fish and chips? That's harsh! Steer clear until the smell is gone too :) Good luck!

Coke Zero is fine as is Dr Pepper Zero. Some people stay away from the fizz but I find it helps me stop trying to snack in the evenings.

yep upto 500mls aday is ok, but some peeps drink it by the gallon!!!! remember your water water water oh and did i mention water!!!! welldone on your decision to start this eatting plan. i refuse to call it a diet any longer, its an eatting plan ( she says stampping her foot on the floor like a naughty child, gotta be careful or WT will come and tell her off)

love you ladies but its time to go back to work :( but i have finally figureout how to add to my blog!! ist only been 3yrs)

xx

babycake said:
nice one cake. there you go Jem were a good bunch on here.

I now will start back at work singing the theme tune to 'Jem' in my head!

Jem....truely outragious, truly truly outrageious, jem is my name , no one else is the same...Jem is my name....

Is it possible that tooo much water can send you potty!!!!

xxx

OMG! I've never 'met' anyone else except my sisters who know that song (or admit to it anyway!) My sister has the dvd, she's 27 :)

OMG! I've never 'met' anyone else except my sisters who know that song (or admit to it anyway!) My sister has the dvd, she's 27 :)
can she copy it for me? i have to watch them on you tube lol. i'll do her a copy of my Jem- Glitter and gold album?
its always in my head as i work with a Jem, it really annoys her too
xxx

I just checked Amazon and they want 70 quid for it! I'll ask my sister for you x :)

Sorry bbk, I was not being a good buddy and selfishly went out to meet a (skinny although 34 weeks pregnant) friend for a cuppa. Took a shake and sweeteners for coffee... had a coffee, yuck and couldn't face my first meal (the aforementioned shake) until 3pm. I'm so empty but just not fancying anything.... Run out of bars too *pouts*. But....(drumroll), my first 7lbs are gone!

Yay for Daisy!

Ha ha what have I started :p

Sorry bbk, I was not being a good buddy and selfishly went out to meet a (skinny although 34 weeks pregnant) friend for a cuppa. Took a shake and sweeteners for coffee... had a coffee, yuck and couldn't face my first meal (the aforementioned shake) until 3pm. I'm so empty but just not fancying anything.... Run out of bars too *pouts*. But....(drumroll), my first 7lbs are gone!

Yay daisy. I don't mind. I've just been very loopy today!! I'm beginning to think too much water makes you drunk!!! The whole place has had to listen o me singing theme tunes from old kids programmes and old school hymns. Looney looney looney

How's you friend doing?? Is it her first ??

I loves baby's. All my patients bring the new borns in for a cuddle. I think some of them need the break!!!

Xxxx

Back