its only day3 of CD and i came off plan, pls help...:(

cambridge newby

Ahhhh, am feeling depressed this morning!! Was feeling really nervous about today, as i have a 2hour Micro surgery opperation in my tooth, theyve left a drill piece there, and this is the second attempt, im terrified and kno whats going to happen today...... SO at midnight, i ate a sandwhich and biscuits and piece of cake,....I feel defeated and just wana give up!! Ive knocked myself out of ketosis the lot, and today is going to be a nightmare......Fed up :(
I dont wana give up....I dunno why i ate it for?.. Any words of wisdom wud be greatly apprciated x:wave_cry:

I have no words of wisdom I'm afraid but didn't want to read and run!!

Truy not to beat yourself up, draw a line uner it ans start afresh today, the worse thing you can do is think well I've blown it now mightn as well keep eating!!! Today is a new day!!!

Hope your op goes well xx

thankyou for your kind words xxx I will draw a line and get back on the wagon as they say...Thanks for relpying xx T;)

Today is a new day, beating yourself up is only gonna stress you out even more and we all know what that leads to, at least now when u feel like a binge you can think back to how bad it made you feel. X

Today is a new day, beating yourself up is only gonna stress you out even more and we all know what that leads to, at least now when u feel like a binge you can think back to how bad it made you feel. X
Thnks sooo much for that kristin!:D
..... I will think back to that binge and how it made me feel. Ive wrote it down in my blog ... So when ever my emotions try to get the better of me , ill read my blog and all the ladies kind words and just SAY NO!!! Thanks again, i feel a litttle better xx:break_diet:

Good for you it happens to us all so just start a fresh today and you will be fine. Mind over matter :)

Fresh start for me today too :) after a pathetic attempt at my first week on CD with two days off... But I've drawn a line under that, considered it a first draft & now I'm ready and prepared to make a good go of this :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

laurenmay said:
Fresh start for me today too :) after a pathetic attempt at my first week on CD with two days off... But I've drawn a line under that, considered it a first draft & now I'm ready and prepared to make a good go of this :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

When did u have your second day off. Why don't you try doing ss+ with a meal you might stick to plan a bit better xx

kristin said:
When did u have your second day off. Why don't you try doing ss+ with a meal you might stick to plan a bit better xx

Last night.. I wrote in my diary saying what I was going to do, which was to write off a naughty week with a last naughty night..

So it's my fresh start today, day 1 and the start of a fresh week :) I am on SS+ xx

We all go thru minor blips...Just a learning curve... Well done for going back on Cd, we could of went the other way and stayed off completley, but we here!!.... So heres to a fresh start and some good weight losses ladies...! xxxx

Back