It's SATURDAY AND SPOOKY'S BIRTHDAY**Lets do it hour by hour**

so come on then georgie, did you sh*t yourself to goal as expected. pmsl
:D LOL, DID YA GEORGIE?? LOL

well done hun, bet ya feel soooo much better.:)

GUYS....CAN I ASK YOU WHAT THE BOUILLION DRINK IS AND CAN i GET IT FROM TESCO??

TA FOLKS...

XX SJ XX

Afternoon all :)

Had a fantastic nights sleep, probably to do with my little boy not getting up during the night and my other half gave me a lay in, so I feel great today!! Its nice aswell cause me and other half are on speaking terms again this morning.

Well done to all those who are down on the pounds and in the pink!

Good luck with weigh in lolly and hope you feel better soon.

Georgie great to hear you've been and if you have sh*t yourself to goal ... flaming marvelous!! lol ... and your pic is fab!

I want to give it a try too SJ, I tried finding the boullion drink in Asda the other day but couldnt see it at all, am going to have to have a look in Tesco as that seems to be where everyone else gets it from?

Well Im off into town with OH and the kids for a bit, Have a great afternoon everyone, catch you on here later x

afternoon all

happy birthday nicki :queen:

just back from my weigh in, 4lb down this week so have now lost over my 10% starting weight :)

good luck those of you going for weigh ins and well done to those whove been

good afternoon everyone, how are we all doing today?

Hope you are having a lovely day Nicky.

I'm back from shopping and have had a hot shake, 2 litres water and 3 GT's so far today. Also getting through a can of coke zero too.

Hope you doing ok Sam...

Right off to finish a scrabble game..

I'll tell you in the morning!!

Gxx

Hello all, not long back from town, having 10 mins to myself while the kids have gone with their dad to buy batteries for some new toys they bought today with their Christmas vouchers ... what better thing to do than come here!

Im doing ok, although only had about a quarter of a litre of water so far as was in bed till late then in town till now so have some catching up to do.

I looked for the boullion drink again in Asda by the oxo cubes and gravy and they didnt have any that I could see. Was that busy in there too that couldnt find anyone free to ask either, so definitely a trip to tesco tomorrow.

See you tonight all x

Hello all, Just thought id pop by and saying im alright today thought i was going to struggle today and want beer and wine and a chinese but im alright, just getting ready to watch the football. Think ill have some Bouillon while im watching it and have a tomarto soup after it to keep me warm as im still feeling cold. Got my first weigh in on monday.

Hello all, not long back from town, having 10 mins to myself while the kids have gone with their dad to buy batteries for some new toys they bought today with their Christmas vouchers ... what better thing to do than come here!

Im doing ok, although only had about a quarter of a litre of water so far as was in bed till late then in town till now so have some catching up to do.

I looked for the boullion drink again in Asda by the oxo cubes and gravy and they didnt have any that I could see. Was that busy in there too that couldnt find anyone free to ask either, so definitely a trip to tesco tomorrow.

See you tonight all x
Missy, we went to Asda earlier, planned to go to Tesco but had to pick up a new chair for our little girl, anywhooooooo...Asda don't sell the regular bouillon anymore, they only sell the ORGANIC BOUILLON which isn't stocked by the oxos. It's in the ORGANIC isle.
Just had a cup about an hour ago and it's not bad, will deffo help when the hunger pangs come. :D
Got my new pack of ketostix too, can't wait to try them in the morning :D

catch ya later

xx sj xx

forgot to say, I bought some GREEN TEA from Whittards yesterday...blimey it tastes fowl :cry: :eek:

I don't drink tea at all, I'm a coffee lover, but I could drink tea if I had to but not GREEN TEA, omg...who likes it and who hates it??

xx sj xx

forgot to say, I bought some GREEN TEA from Whittards yesterday...blimey it tastes fowl :cry: :eek:

I don't drink tea at all, I'm a coffee lover, but I could drink tea if I had to but not GREEN TEA, omg...who likes it and who hates it??

xx sj xx

Absolutely HATE it but do drink it as I have convinced myself it is the elixir of life and all medicine tastes fowl!!

Gxx

Just popping in very quickly - haven't had a chance to catch up on thread yet so apologies if i sound slightly vague!

Just wanted to say today has been a good day SO FAR! After my horrendous binge out yesterday (which continued in bed up until around 11pm:eek:) I have got back on track today. Now is danger time so am going to keep myself busy - will try and get back on later and catch up with all of you.

Just got time to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY xx

and Georgie - you are looking such a slim jim - WOWSER! xx

Hiya all and sorry I'm so late in today - have been out all day. Have barely drunk anything (1 3/4 litres only!) Was at my mums and she had a buffet there for a family do - was soooooooo hard not to think I could just have a little nibble on some ham or fish but.....I didn't. Then the icecream and pies came out. OMG sometimes this is torture when all around you are eating and you have to turn the lovely goodies down cos of SS!
Georgie - am sooooooooooooo glad you have finally pooped yer pants and hope you have lost at least a stone (must've felt like it anywayz!lol)
S-J, I HATE green tea. Tried it, puked and thought - never again!
Well done everyone on your losses thus far and.....I nearly forgot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI XXXXX:massmoon: Hope it's a great one!

Love to you all
Tansyx

Evening all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY hope you've had a wonderful day :)

Well done everyone on the weight losses and for sticking to it today!! Another day closer to slimville hehe

Well i've had a LOVELY day today, our wedding rings arrived, theyre here nineenababes/misc - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting if anyone wants to see them, i just wanna wear it all the time now lol!!! And we went to the Traffod Centre this afternoon and paid the rest of the suit hire off so that's one less thing to do.

Had an ok diet day, not completely perfect but still way within kcal limit had CD bar for brunch then a chicken teriyaki subway for lunch and a chicken salad for tea and about 3 l of water so far, a far better day than yesterday :-D

Evening :)

Thanks SJ will check out the organic isle then ... want to give it a try, really hope its better than green tea .. lol ... I bought some and have tried a couple of times but ...nope not for me, I hate it too ... I think GT must be the drink version of marmite .... you either love it or hate it!

Nina your rings are lovely, you must be very excited and Id be the same, would want to wear it now and not take it off.

Well done on resisting Tansy, will all be worth it at the end.

Well done everyone we are almost at the end of another day, roll on tomorrow and those disappearing pounds.

Gorgeous rings Nina, oooh it's soo exciting and time is flying by!

Gx

Georgie looking ravishing as ever in the bath hat lolol

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm driving my brand new car for the first time since i got it on Wednesday and i'm so excited

Back