**Its Saturday**lets do it hour by hour xx

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Hey you lot - where are you and why is it nearly half 9 and no daily??????

I've just got up and have taken a load of painkillers - and its not coz I had a heavy night though I never got home til 1:30am - I am off to get legs and bikini waxed and I am a whimp!

I gave birth with no pain relief 2nd time around but to me getting bikini area waxed is far more painful... There's a funny thread on here regarding waxing and hairy ladies I'll see if I can find it and bump it up for a chuckle!

I'm just having a coffee then its of to be de-fluffed :eek::eek::eek:....

Good luck to WI's and well done losers - oh can you believe it but guess who has stuck scales AGAIN???????????????????????

Morning
My scales are stuck again too 3.4 lb to go before I start up the plans lol ..Got all excited about going onto the plans on monday too o well another week will sort it out soon be there and got rest of my life to enjoy so 1 week is not a problem lol.

Hows everyone doing this morn any WI to report lazy day here so could do with some entertainment as the day drags on .

:whoopass:this is for all those bad scales :vibes::vibes:and some scale moving vibes on there way to all that need .We all know that a good loss follows a sts week but still lol ..

Mand you make me chuckle!!!!! I've decided I have a strange body (as well as mind) that wont let me lose weight every week as nothing for me is meant to be that easy! I've accepted this as of today and decided that if I lose 1 a fortnight thats good anough for me! Still better loss and more focus and less hassle than if I was on a conventional plan.....

Have a good day hun xxxxxxxxx

morning girls
aiming for 100% 2day after another disaster day yesterday :eek:
Clare, good luck for your de-fuzzing session, been there done that & not in a hurryto go back haha
xx

Morning all

Well nowt much on today, I have about 10 parcels to collect from the post office and can't really remember what I've ordered... OMG! Although one thing was some snazzy hangers off QVC that allow you to stack your clothes downwards to make more room - genius!

I suggest you send your scales to the naughty step where they can remain until they have decided to behave reasonably!

Gx

Morning

My scales are stuck too! I'm not asking for much I only want 2lb this week cos that takes me down to the next set of stones.

Got a right rumbly tum today I'm not hungry but boy is my tummy growling, just had a toffee bar to see if that sorts it out.

Have a fab day everyone.

Morning all

Enjoy your parcels Georgie
Did you have a good night out Clare
Cheryl have a great day and Mandy trying to amuse myself too!Mum coming down for a couple of days so I really need to do housework!!
My scales haven't got the no.14 on them...4days straight on 15.0 and 2 oz!!!

well today is day 2 of my restart and ive dropped 4lbs overnight! headin to work in about 3mins, but ill be on again later. take care folks! xox

well today is day 2 of my restart and ive dropped 4lbs overnight! headin to work in about 3mins, but ill be on again later. take care folks! xox

4lbs overnight...we will all be on a plane to try your scales!!!

Morning all! Didn't get in till 1am, am flipping knackered, but had a fab time!

No change on scales this morning, still 14st 9lbs. Didn't drink enough water yesterday so am on a mission today.

Hubby has taken both kids to Tesco then to pick his son up :)() . My sister and niece are coming over about 12, with my cousin's 2 kids too (Sis is babysitting), so we're gonna have a house full!

Love to all xxx

Hi everyone

A bit reluctant to mention it but my scales are on the downward trend so happy with that - on DAY 4 of CD and apart forom a tiny taste of a white chocolate bunny last night have stuck with it.

Hope you all have a good day.

Georgie - can I just mention that you latest photo is looking great - inspirational!!!

Daisydee x

Sending good vibes and off to do something aout the cold!!
:vibes::vibes::gen125::gen125:

Hi everyone

A bit reluctant to mention it but my scales are on the downward trend so happy with that - on DAY 4 of CD and apart forom a tiny taste of a white chocolate bunny last night have stuck with it.

Hope you all have a good day.

Georgie - can I just mention that you latest photo is looking great - inspirational!!!

Daisydee x

Sending good vibes and off to do something aout the cold!!
:vibes::vibes::gen125::gen125:

OH girlie Never feel reluctant to mention your scales on a downward trend.....Well done!keep up the good work!!even us with sticky scales are delighted for people whose scales are moving..we all know ours will move again soon

So I've been into town today, found the skirt that matched the top I got for my brothers wedding in the sale!!! That has come home with me, along with a nighty from Ann Summers !:eek: cos I never know my luck, (well I do know it, and it sucks), some tracky bottoms from next (a 12 yippee!), and something else that I've forgotton about.....
Oh yeas, off to Amazon in a mo to get a new toaster. The other one fused the house twice today, so thats at the bottom of the trash. Anyone got a dualit toaster? Thats in my basket at the mo unless anyone can advise otherwise!

morning all..or should that be afternoon. Im only up im soo Lazy. bf and dd gone to tesco urgh just cudnt face it.

Hope everyone has a great day, hope your defuzzling goes painfree clare and damm those scales. Mandy id say you were so excited about moving up at least you will only have one more week now hopefully :) Im having a very lazy day today, no makeup on or nothing dossing round in my tracksuit going to go online shopping today and then pounce on the postman every morning!!! lol

becky xx

just updating, so far so good, had 1 ltr water, a tetra, a coffee & now having a boullion.
Just realised next week gonna be a killer. Kids still on hols & i'm back at work, so a week of sleep depravation calls & i KNOW that tiredness really is a trigger for me.
got to work tue, wed & thurs night, lets just hope the little bu**ers let me sleep, though i know mess & arguments are what i will get up to :cry:
xx

Picked up all my parcels, what lovely things I ordered! Gorgey pair of shoes, silver jewellery, nice red belt to go with a black jumper dress, all jolly excellent.

Just bumming around now, tinterweb browsing the sales - oh just in case anyone fancies a little shopping asos have a sale on at the mo!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Gxx

DON'T ENCOURAGE ME!!!! ;)

back home from work. was meant to be working til 6 but got away at 4.20 cos ive sh*t loads of homework to do. and yet, here i am, still on minis! and now Dancing and the G-ster are putting me in the mood for a spot of internet shopping...

Afternoon. Well I did a buffet style lunch for everyone, and ate nothing :D wasn't even tempted! I am very pleased, and very into CDing it seems :D

Back