It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Fab pictures & jeans George, can I ask where you got them from? X

Thanks Clare! Are you still surrounded by chocolate and treats, hats off to you girl, I bow down to your willpower!!

Gxx

Its all everywhere...... Eggs in every shape and size, easter cake and birthday cake! Madness - I'm going for a bath :mad:... TBH chocolate and cakes not really my thing - I'm a crisp, nuts and cheese gal ;).... My friends think I'm seriously not all there!

Have to say I'm starting to agree - though the reality is a pair of size 14 jeans I bought from New Look only 3 wks ago are already too baggy round butt and thighs look bloody ridiculous in them, which is working for me more than the choccies and cakes still xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its all everywhere...... Eggs in every shape and size, easter cake and birthday cake! Madness - I'm going for a bath :mad:... TBH chocolate and cakes not really my thing - I'm a crisp, nuts and cheese gal ;).... My friends think I'm seriously not all there!

Have to say I'm starting to agree - though the reality is a pair of size 14 jeans I bought from New Look only 3 wks ago are already too baggy round butt and thighs look bloody ridiculous in them, which is working for me more than the choccies and cakes still xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still think you are awesome resisting even if they aren't really your thing, but I know exactly what you mean that the baggy clothes are giving you more of a boost than food ever could, hats off to you, a real inspiration!

Gxxx

Fab pictures & jeans George, can I ask where you got them from? X

Thanks Camilla, they are Diesel, got them from House of Fraser.

Gxx

Back