It's Saturday!!! Let's Do the Weekend Hour by Hour!!

Isn't it weird how everyone likes different flavours?

I wasn't keen on the choc orange cold, much preferred the choc mint by miles. I'm going to try cappucino next time. I'm guessing that it doesn't have a very strong coffee taste - hopefully anyway as I can't drink strong coffee in 'real life'.

I'm also going to try the tomato soup as I've yet to find a soup that I actually like. Sometimes I'm really cold and so I have the tetras hot, but a hot soup would be lovely, especially with winter approaching and I'm planning on SS almost to Christmas, when I should hopefully be half way to goal.

Why oh why didn't I just keep the weight off the first and second times, instead of putting myself through this yet again :mad:

dont go down that road sussex girl, its done and just leave it behind you and concentrate on how well ur doing now!! great losses in ur first 3 weeks!

dont go down that road sussex girl, its done and just leave it behind you and concentrate on how well ur doing now!! great losses in ur first 3 weeks!

thanks Delli - you're right. I've just ended up with a body like a disgusting flobby mess and it will only get worse as I lose more weight :(

I reckon I'll need an under arm tuck, a thigh lift and a tummy tuck, and I'm not kidding either :eek:

But at least I'll be thinner :D

Sussex Girl we've all been there! That's why we are all on the CD either for the first second or millionth time! You just need to keep thinking how well you are dong this time! What's the point in crying over spilt milk or in our cas spilt milshake!!! 20lbs in three weeks! Girl it isn't going to be long till your just a slender as you were the times before!

Keep it up we're all here for you! Plus if you had a cr*p CDC before no wonder you didn't stay on the maintainance!

xx

thanks Lucy for those positive words :D

I reckon I could write a book on my dieting history!!

I lost 5stone about 8 years ago by eating healthily, going to the gym about 6 times and week and it took me a year to do it. I thought I'd never put it back on again but I did, so then I did CD, never got to goal but lost about 4 stone, then carried on yo-yo dieting over the years till about 18 months ago when I had lots of personal stuff going on and I just let myself go again :(.

I was back to my heaviest ever weight, even more than when I started on the 5 stone original loss and now my head is in the right place to do it, so I must do it because I'm miserable looking like this.

Oh did I forget to mention the £2.5k loan I took out for liposuction on my mammoth thighs, after I'd lost loads of weight and my top half was a size 12 and my bum was still a size 16 :eek:

well that was a total waste of money as well and my husband (now ex husband) begged me not to do it, but I did and I've still got mammoth thighs, as you'll see when I eventually post some pics. I must be the most pear-shaped female ever!!!!!

blimey I didn't mean to ramble on - sorry girls :mad:

Gosh Sussex girl you have had a rollercoaster but hey you've done it before you can do it again! YOu sounds like you could benefit from some positive thinking NLP sessions! They're meant to be great!

xxx

Not at all!

Only set it last night with my CDC!!!!

Going to seem the family tonight they haven't seen me since I was 15st2lb and a size 18 am now 12st7lbs normally you'd expect lots of you look great etc... not from my family! I know i'm gonna get stick for doing CD and am sure they will try and force me to eat! I used to have an eating disorder and they hate it if I do drastic weight loss as think I'm doing wrong again!

So am a little stressed!

xx

positive mental attitude girl!! c'mon if u focus on those things u dont like, of course ur gonna feel down!! focus on the good stuff. what wud u consider to be ur best feature?

Not at all!

Only set it last night with my CDC!!!!

Going to seem the family tonight they haven't seen me since I was 15st2lb and a size 18 am now 12st7lbs normally you'd expect lots of you look great etc... not from my family! I know i'm gonna get stick for doing CD and am sure they will try and force me to eat! I used to have an eating disorder and they hate it if I do drastic weight loss as think I'm doing wrong again!

So am a little stressed!

xx

what a shame your family can't support you. I understand that they may be worried as you had an eating disorder but I bet you look slimmer and healthier, without looking too thin.

Sending you a big hug for your visit tonight - don't let it stress you too much :flowers:

positive mental attitude girl!! c'mon if u focus on those things u dont like, of course ur gonna feel down!! focus on the good stuff. what wud u consider to be ur best feature?

Delli, thanks, you're right about the PMA of course, but I'm being realistic. I do have humungous thighs and even when I was 10 stone they were still massive :mad:

Not sure I have a best feature to be honest :eek:

Delli, thanks, you're right about the PMA of course, but I'm being realistic. I do have humungous thighs and even when I was 10 stone they were still massive :mad:

Not sure I have a best feature to be honest :eek:

How about a great personality and very supportive! I'd say those are pretty damn good features to have!!!
:cool:

Back