***it's Saturday, Let's Take It Hour By Hour!***

prettyfromtheback

Morning gang! Up early for some reason so thought I would start the Daily!

I've been really busy so haven't been catching up with lots of the posts recently so will try and find out what I have missed today.

I've got to bake a cake for my friend's daughter's 1st Birthday this morning (ahh!) then going to the party but apart from that a nice quiet weekend.

Had a bit of a battle with the old demons last night as I had to buy stuff for the cake and was very close to ripping open a bag of chocs. BUT I knew I was PMTing and instead tried on a few outfits for the party and some dresses that didn't fit me a couple of weeks ago - and the urge passed woo!

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Morning gang

Quiet weekend for me, full of a cold and all TOTM. Hot water bottle and a comfy sofa are called for me thinks!

Well done for resisting PFTB and for getting into your smaller dresses woo hoo!!

Big hugs Spooks, take it easy if you can and look after yourself, hope you feel better soon hun.

Gxx

Morning folks!!

Well I managed a full day of SS yesterday!! Now for the weekend temptations!!!:eek:

I'm TOTM too, but couldn't resist the temptations at the start...now tht's passed I feel better!! Will have to watch that in future!!

Not in ketosis yet, but hopefully tomorrow will see a pink line!!:rolleyes:

will keep a log today of my intake too:

Early Morning Update

1 Pepermint Tea
1 Glass of water 3.5L to go!!

Am going to wait till 10am to have a half shake.

Shopping, did someone say shopping???? Have fun Clare!

Well done on a 100% day Nellis, TOTM is just hideous on CD so good on ya!

Gxx

Thanks Clare :) How are you getting on with AAMW? I can't believe you're eating radishes ugh!!!

I enjoyed it, it was nice to have lunch at work - I had SeaBass on Sun but found it really really repeated on me... Who'd of thought that cottage cheese would taste so lovely!!!!! I also love cucumber but after Sunday I've not eaten it again this week, the only thing I dont really like that we could have had is celery - I also avoided pickled cabbage as I was worried it might give me heartburn!

I think scales have stuck again BUT there also seems to be a pattern forming that I have a small loss followed by a good loss.

This AAW wk has also helped me see what life will be like on 790, which I hope to move to when I've shifted the next 1st7lbs... I think I'm going to be just as happy on that as I am on SS.

How did you get on hun x

Morning all,

Spooks-hope you feel better soon
Natalie-Well done for yesterday-Keep going girlie
Georgie-Your up early and will try and make 25th if all the kids are at school
Clare and PFTB -morning girls

Cat woke me up at stupid o'clock-she needs love and attention(Don't we all!)Watched a few programmes that I have missed this week and really must tackle the housework today!
Hoping to go to cinema later.
My Best friend yesterday told me that her husband thought I'd lost loads of weight when he saw me last week,but didn't like to say anything!Why are people like that!No we don't want to be told we have put weight on,but YES we do want to be told when we have lost it!

Hope everyone has a great day today and great weigh ins
It's my 50th day on the CD today!Heres to the century!

Morning all,

Spooks-hope you feel better soon
Natalie-Well done for yesterday-Keep going girlie
Georgie-Your up early and will try and make 25th if all the kids are at school
Clare and PFTB -morning girls

Cat woke me up at stupid o'clock-she needs love and attention(Don't we all!)Watched a few programmes that I have missed this week and really must tackle the housework today!
Hoping to go to cinema later.
My Best friend yesterday told me that her husband thought I'd lost loads of weight when he saw me last week,but didn't like to say anything!Why are people like that!No we don't want to be told we have put weight on,but YES we do want to be told when we have lost it!

Hope everyone has a great day today and great weigh ins
It's my 50th day on the CD today!Heres to the century!

HAPPY 50th Susan - have a wonder CD Day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girlie!Tried to rep you for that,but apparently I need to spread it around more!!!
They really shouldn't encourage me!!!LOL

Thanks girlie!Tried to rep you for that,but apparently I need to spread it around more!!!
They really shouldn't encourage me!!!LOL

PMSL - your reputation surpasses you hun - have great time at the flicks! Catch up with you this evening.... I'm off to do some window shopping so need to get ready xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS i I've been spreading loads around ?????!!!!!!!!?????

Hi Everybody - sorry didnt clock in earlier - I desperatley wanted a layin...but doggy got my up at silly o'clock too...he has all week actually - but I wanted some time this morning...

Anyway all is well and wish everyone a fantastic Saturday - no cheating!!!...its just not worth it...

Glug glug:tear_drop:

Morning all
Got my hungry head on today already had my morning shake but not to worry will have 4 today and keep going .My weight loss is going to well to muck it all up now so close to lossing 100lbs .
I also set myself a goal of been a size 14 and am now a size 16 I think (not got anything size 16 to try but 18 is huge lol).So will soon be moving up the plans.Now I know that most peeps want to get to bmi 25 or less but for me Ithink I have more chance of maintaing at a slightly high level but will see how it goes .I may change my mind again (woman progative )
Yesterday I was speaking someone I know through school and they comented on my weight loss and told me I looked great:D.They had done ww a few years back but put it all and more back on as soon as they stopped so I said I was on CD and found it easy .They then went on to tell me that was not a good diet :eek:and would be better off on ww or sl !!!! Why because when you stop cd you will just put it all back on so its a waste of money .Dont think she liked the "what like you did with ww ":eek: reply.
Well I also have my :blahblah:head on today so lets hope it more dominant that hungry head xxx

I enjoyed it, it was nice to have lunch at work - I had SeaBass on Sun but found it really really repeated on me... Who'd of thought that cottage cheese would taste so lovely!!!!! I also love cucumber but after Sunday I've not eaten it again this week, the only thing I dont really like that we could have had is celery - I also avoided pickled cabbage as I was worried it might give me heartburn!

I think scales have stuck again BUT there also seems to be a pattern forming that I have a small loss followed by a good loss.

This AAW wk has also helped me see what life will be like on 790, which I hope to move to when I've shifted the next 1st7lbs... I think I'm going to be just as happy on that as I am on SS.

How did you get on hun x

I quite liked it, I had chicken and some veg (cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms mainly). Next time I'll definitely get some fish, I love sea bream and sea bass yummy. And mange tout, I've been craving nice crunchy mange tout *drools*. I hate cottage cheese and celery!

To be honest I'm glad to be back on SS, less chance of slipping IMO.

I'm not sure I have a pattern of weight loss really just steady smallish losses, nothing spectacular. Getting there though, I think I'm about 1/3 of the way through...

Keep going Mandy!!!! You are so very mearly there!!!:D

I put on a tunic dress thingy today that my sis gave me, along with my jeans which no longer cripple me when i try to do up the button and a pair of boots....went to Currys to take back my broken smoothie maker and I felt a million dollars!!!

Still have loads of weight to lose, but I feel more human having lost my first stone.:)

Morning everyone! i had a really good lie-in today, feel so refreshed now! just on here whilst waiting for the water to warm up for a shower. my car is at the mechanics all day, feels like my right arm has been torn off! i cant get anywhere! i live in middle of nowhere, theres no taxis and my whole family have b**gerred off elsewhere in their cars so am stuck! might actually have to do some of the academic work ive been going on about for ages just to escape from the boredom!

hope everyones havin a great weekend, ill prob be popping in and out all day!

Hey Gang!!

Have not been on for the last two dayz.. been so busy with uni deadlines!! errgh! Hope you guys are gettin along fine.. my first week is down!! SS'ed 100% :)...Jumped on the scales in the morning and have just seen that am exactly 12 stone.. thats a 7lb loss in a week!! Not confirmed yet but will be when I go in for my weigh in. I feel really positive now.. in a better mind frame. I've told myself that I AM CAPABLE OF DOING THIS - something which amazingly has had a affect on me..like now having told myself that I feel am more in control of my cravings and they have not been as frequent as they were in my other weeks. Maybe ... Just maybe we are gonna get there after all!!

I'm going to run off now.. have not still had my first shake although its 1pm!! The joys of been a student.. having lie ins!!! :)

Catch up with u latter hunnies.. Good luck with weighs today

xxxx Sarah xxxx

Back