***it's Saturday, Let's Take It Hour By Hour!***

Hello everyone!! Hope you're feeling better spooky and well done to everyone who's positive today! My PH's turned up today and I thought 'Great - PORRIGE' BUT the lid for the smoothie maker has gone missing:mad:( Brill!) so i thought I'll try it in a soup ( I was soooo hungry!) well I ended up with a bowl of gritty snot that got slimier as I tried to get it into my mouth! (it kept slipping off the spoon!!) I stopped at the point where I wanted to retch!!! I kept saying to myself, "my this is filling" and tried to convince myself it was the nicest soup I had ever tasted but my OH just looked on in horror!!!!! Note to self - don't try that again!!!:eek:

Hello my lovelies! Couldn't get out of bed this morning, but oli tempted me out having put the heating on and making me a chocolate tetra - coffee. Very nice indeed.
Work was hard last night, made harder by the fact that i was trying not to be miserable cos of my immense earache.

Now i have a question. This is my day 7 of SS..
Do i weigh today or tomorrow?

Lurve xxxx

Hello my lovelies! Couldn't get out of bed this morning, but oli tempted me out having put the heating on and making me a chocolate tetra - coffee. Very nice indeed.
Work was hard last night, made harder by the fact that i was trying not to be miserable cos of my immense earache.

Now i have a question. This is my day 7 of SS..
Do i weigh today or tomorrow?

Lurve xxxx
I always weigh myself on day One of the following week!:D

so say you start SSing on monday, and you weighed on the monday morning before you drank anything - following week would you weigh on monday again?

Well so far 2 shakes down :eek: this is a bit to early but never mind .Will take one to work with me but hopefully will be too busy to think about it so end up with 3 shakes not 4 .I know what is wrong run out of bars till wednesday and Im missing them as they are sooo yum and filling .

Trying to find menus for when I start on the plans but not having much luck they all include fruit yuk onions/garlic yuk tomatoes(fruit) yuk or herbs and spices yuk fish/seafood yuk .Not a fussy eater really .Anyone know of a plain eaters cook book thats low cal and isnt really expensive menus .

Going to do housework before I go work prob be back here in xxx

Thanks Maggie, you are the best!

p.s. mwah xxxx

Hello All,

Just got up again, seems Saturday mornings are definitely made for lie in's even when you haven't been out on the razzle.

Congrats to everyone on the weight loss and good luck to anyone who's WI today.

So far 1 shake down and 2 pints of water.
Bought some tea's but so far still not exactly fancying them but as long as i'm getting the water down my neck i'm not worried about that.

Scales seemed to be sticking end of last week, beginning of this, but I think they're starting to move again. Been loads better for not getting on every day this week though, next week i'm going for 100% no scales week.

Off to feed my Mother's dogs as she's away for a long weekend. Pop back later.

Be good everyone!!!
:):):):):)

P.s Hope there's no cyber hangovers this morning....

We went on a cyber p!$$ up last night!!!!! Me, Mandye, AG, & Susan - I think Sharon was there for a while as well.... Its all a bit of a cyber blur... We were all at the Cambridge Arms getting caned :D:D:D:D:D

:rotflmao:
The Cambridge Arms, thats brillant!! let me know the next time a cyber session is planned!!:D

Afternoon all,
I am back from the shops - went to Primark and got a chavtastic cerise pink velour tracksuit with shortsleeves for 8 quid, I got some Boasters coffee (I know its not recommended but I like it and its not done me no harm, I got Hazelnut/Cinnamon flavour for my lattes) I got half price Husks from Holland & Barrat, The Sun, & 3 more charms for my bracelet.
I had to sit with my friend in MCD's, whilst she ate a cheeseburger, fries and a latte - I had black T!
We went into New Look and there was nowt worth having, saw some quite nice wedgie patent sandals for summer hols but nothing I HAD TO HAVE....
I've had NO WATER - naughty naughty but its sooooooooooo difficult trying to shop - I nearly wet myself in Tesco's yesterday so I am drinking now and got alot of ground to make up...
Whats everyone else been up to??????????????????

Well i had a bit of a cyber head ache this morning so slept til 1:30 this afternoon. Went to feed my Mothers dogs and whilst I was up there washed my car and had a shower(she has a power shower :)) So picked housemate up from work and have just sat down to a peanut bar, chocolate shake and a pint of water meaning i'm 2 shakes, 1 bar down with a shake or soup to go later on. Only drank 2 pints of water so far so have much catching up to do there but as I have no plans from now until 2pm tomorrow afternoon I think I can get a few ltrs necked this evening.

Anyone doing anything exciting tonight?
:blahblah:

I've got nothing planned, I think both the kids are going out so I'll be home alone again, they've been invited to their mates but we normally spend Sat eve's just the 3 of us! I think I'll re-arrange my charm bracelets, have a few glasses of sparkly water, watch Casualty & see if there's any films on Sky - I've got the paper if the kids out I've got no cooking to do other than my soup.....

xxxxxxxxxxx

Im going for a meal with some old friends but not having anything to drink as ive got training at 9.15 tomorrow morning! which will basically consist of running around a field for an hour! oh the joy....

I might pop to Blockbusters for a dvd but also may spend the night bopping round the living room after reading the thanks for the flowers/Puple People Eater thread. lol!!

Hope you enjoy the meal Delli.

Clare i'll join ya with the water although mine will be still, I can't handle the hard stuff.

Back