***it's Saturday, Let's Take It Hour By Hour!***

Hiya all,
Enjoyed the pish up last night with you lot! Woke up with a really bad sore throat from all the Karaoke (Croaky!) at the Cambridge Arms!!!!
Still feeling a bit rough but hope it won't develop into a full blown cold!!!!
hope everyone's still going strong
Take Care
Tansyx:)

Hiya all,
Enjoyed the pish up last night with you lot! Woke up with a really bad sore throat from all the Karaoke (Croaky!) at the Cambridge Arms!!!!
Still feeling a bit rough but hope it won't develop into a full blown cold!!!!
hope everyone's still going strong
Take Care
Tansyx:)

Oh poor thing - I had nasty head cold earlier in hte week - its all over now only lasted couple of days but head and throat did feel horrid! Early night hun xxxx

Have purchased a few new dvd's so having a film night and a few more pints of water. ROCK ON!!!!

Evening all,

Well I had a fun afternoon
Went to Blackheath and watched some rugby.There is nothing like watching men play rugby to get the pulse rate going.
Had enough excitment for one day,so a night in front of TV for me I think!

Evening all - have been out all day today, stupidly didn't buy any bars this week but DH managed to shake up my shake so it was lumpless! Had a lovely day but can I just say - there are not enough toilets in the world for a girl doing CD :eek:

Hope you're all having a good day, I do find weekends difficult but am plodding along, on track :)

evenin all

well been out and about today, shopping etc and yet more lovely packing

Evening everyone well looks like my 1st day of my 14days challenge has been successful roll on day 2...just watching Casualty now and drinking my water :)

I'm back from my jaunt to Wales.. got back this afternoon, I'm absolutely blooming freezing, my feet are like ice. Had a great time away, glad to be home though. Stuck with it all the time I was gone, went to the pub last night and I'm so proud of myself, cos I drank mineral water all night.

WELL DONE CARESS! YOUR DOING REALLY WELL! GREAT LOSSES AS WELL! KEEP UP THE WORK HUN!

Sarah xx

Back