ITS SATURDAYx LETSxDOxITx HOURbyHOURx

Morning Tara

Always quite on here at the weekends...On my 2nd GT and have 1st litre water started.

Have a great day all

Good morning all! sorry might be a bit silly here but what is this 'GT' you all talk about, assuming its not a gin and tonic this early in the morning LOL! love Amanda x

Morning Luvlies
I'm up dressed, bathes & hair sort of straightened - with my 10yr olds straightners (dont ask....)
I'm off to walk the dog :chores016::chores016::chores016:..... The I'm off to do some retail therapy...

Things on board - cranberry crunch & 1 litre bottle of water, purse credit card - I'm all set...

Have a great day all of you and catch up later xxxx

Morning all,
First day on my first AAM week!
I managed to wait until 11am,before savouring cottage cheese and Lettuce.
I'm convinced cottage cheese has never tasted like that before,It was cold and creamy and completely yummy!!
On second litre of water,must try to drink a bit more today.
Hope everybody has a great day.

Susanx

hey gang!!

well day 7 for me, still in bed soo tired didnt get to bed till late so am just browsing mininmins on the laptop. Must get up soon and start drinking my water nothing at all planned for today apart from tidy my house omg what a mess.

time for me hope u have a great day shopping :)

hi safforn,maggie,amanda,pretty from the back & mary poppins. Hope ye are all keepin well and havin a great saturday :)

x

Hello.

Just quit my job (see other thread) and feeling pretty shitty. Actually, no im not, i just feel shocked!

Weird feeling today - something aint right. I got a 6th sense about somethings (i know when phones are gunna ring, and sometimes can predict dangerous drivers who pull out in front of us.....probably coincidence but still) and its making me mighty unfortable.

Meh, where's my choccy tetra??? xxxx

well having bad day totm and ive got the munchies already had 2 shakes 4 litres of water think I might have aam day and hope I can get to the end of the day without eating the biscuit barrel .going to have my caramel bar soon then going to work .xxxx I cant let myself down now

WOW! look at your pictures! What a huge difference xxx

ohhhh i have been cleaning since i got up....just looked at the time!!!!! I have had nothing at all to drink yet so i had better start quickly or i wont get it all down today.
I am much more structured at work. Good luck everyone. x

Mandy you are looking good...the pictures are what i need to keep me on track.

I have been making cards!

Wanted to make my boyfriend's Valentine's Card - did it with the bookotrix template and I am quite chuffed with the results!

Going to take some clothes in next!

STBG, stop putting us all to shame!
Some of us are in our jammies watching crappy telly ;) xxx

Yes, slobbiness is next to godliness. Join in Ann ;)

GET THOSE JAMMIES ON! Mine arent matching ones mwahahahaha xxxx

Back