IT'S SUNDAY Lets do it hour by hour

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning, I'm up with the lark this morning..had terrible night for some reason. Couldn't sleep...:cry:

Already had a litre of water.:tear_drop: Feeling more positive today. Will be working from 11am, this helps to keep my mind off food as I get really busy on Sundays in the shop. Just have to remember to keep drinking :rolleyes:.

Hope everyone has a good day with plenty of glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop:.
Looks as though the sun may be shining today so hopefully everyone will be in a good mood. Catch you later.

Take care
XX

Good morning Maggie and everybody else!

I woke up this morning dreaming about those mini chocolate rolls - mmmmmm! Feel really peckish this morning for the first time in absolutely AGES! will get drinking the ol' water to get rid of that!

Going to be busy getting ready for my little trip to Turkey today. Working mon and tues and so really need to get as much done today as possible.

Here's to everyone having a strong and positive day.xxx

Morning all, couldnt sleep either so got up and cracked open my first litre of water!!

I am doing a BBQ all day at an event so I am going to be soooooo tempted, but after yesterdays txt book 790 day I felt great and so I am doing the same today!!! Just need to remember to drink and hope my bladder can hold out so customers can actually get their burgers!!

Well anyway I shall report back later and hope to get a nice tan today too!!

Have a good one guys

xxx

good Morning sweet peas xxx

Jodie, when do you go to Turkey sweet heart?? Was it a last minute thing or was it booked ages ago?? I've not been on the daily for a day or 2, been really busy out and about which is lovely.

My little girl was sick in the early hours, poor little thing, I really think it was the MacDonalds that she ate. We were out shopping in Cheshire Oaks and my DH took her to MacDonalds while I scouted about NEXT. She had the Happy Meal with chicken nuggets without going into too much info. it seemed to be the chicken that had caused the problem. I hate it when she's ill :cry: I was worried about salmanella (sp) my Sister had it really bad when she was a teenager the Doctor was close to admitting her to hospital, to be honest I don't know why he didn't, she was very bad, hillucinating and everything OMG:eek:

Anyway, she's still asleep, I'll go back up in a minute. I've just been searching Ebay for some bits and bobs, vintage clothes and the likes but really I should weight til I'm at goal, or nearer anyway.

sorry for the long post....

I hope we all have a great day. Again, I need to sort myself out with the water, and I've missed 3 shakes this week now!! All part of my going to bed very early, before my last shake time.

oooops there I go again,,,, I just type and type and type..

have a great day girlies and boys xx sj xx

Morning everyone, you were all up with the lark weren't you!

Sunday is my hardest day of the week, for some reason. Always has been, so I'm not feeling that positive today. However I guess by feeling like this I am being a self fulfilling prophecy aren't I?

I need to turn this negativity around and make this a great day.

I was going to say wish me luck, but I don't need luck I just need determination and to get on with it.

Hope everyone has a great day too!

Morning SJ - great to see you - glad you have been getting out and about.

Sorry to hear about your little girl - how scarey. I hope that she is feeling better now - sending lots of cuddles her way xxxx

Turkey is a last minute thing. Infact, I am only going for 3 days - just a quick visit to Istanbul to see the family (my husband is Turkish).

Just starting my first half litre of water - did a ketostix this morning and it was pretty dark so i think i must be dehydrated. My tummy is rumbling and i am still hungry so going to make a big effort with the water over the next few hours.

xx

Morning all

Had an emergency dash to Solihull yesterday as Marks and Sparks let me down with the delivery of a Birthday pressie to my Dad. I was soooo cross and ended up jumping in the car going and buying something and driving down there to drop it off. Turned out to be a really nice way to spend the afternoon and even though I have only lost 17lbs my Mum was gushing about how different I looked which always makes you feel good (even though she is my mum and always encouraging!!). We all seem to be sounding really positive today so let's hope we all have a good day.

Have a good day at work Maggie, nothing like keeping yourself busy to keep those demons at bay. Bo I hope you can hold out at the BBQ, remember how good you felt yesterday after sticking to your 790, you can do it again!

JJJ, you lucky thing, I love Turkey I go every year to a place called Kalkan and it was where I had my honeymoon 15 years ago, I'm so envious!

Spooks, as requested :whoopass:!

SJ, it's really good to hear from you, I was a little worried about you as you have seemed really down on your last few posts. Sorry that your little girl has been poorly must be a worry to you. I hope with your TLC she will be right as nine pence in no time. :hug99:

Westie you will have a good day, Sunday is no different to any other day in the week, it's just a day and if you can do it on Saturday you can do it on Sunday - stay positive, you know you can do this!

Love to all
Georgie
x

Mornign everyone, how are you all today? I'm still psyching myself up to start cambridge again, hopefully in the next two weeks :)

Today i've had a major family crisis already - My auntie came on msn to tell me about it, I went to the shop bought the papers sat in the car read it and then had to run back to the shop and buy a packet of fags to get over the shock and shame!

Oh and to top it all off I have a hot date tonight but now im gonna be all grim looking due to fags and stress - and then there is the possibility that he may have read the papers and think oh my god, what sort of a family does this lass have :( Should I cancel?

Last edited:
Mornign everyone, how are you all today? I'm still psyching myself up to start cambridge again, hopefully in the next two weeks :)

Today i've had a major family crisis already - My auntie came on msn to tell me about it, I went to the shop bought the papers sat in the car read it and then had to run back to the shop and buy a packet of fags to get over the shock and shame!

Oh and to top it all off I have a hot date tonight but now im gonna be all grim looking due to fags and stress - and then there is the possibility that he may have read the papers and think oh my god, what sort of a family does this lass have :( Should I cancel?

Hi, sorry you're having family troubles, you know what they say 'you can't choose your family".
I wouldn't cancel your date, the guy is dating you not your family and you can't be responsible for them. ~ He obviously likes you or he wouldn't have asked you out so go and enjoy yourself. Hope you have a great night, get glamed up and have fun, you deserve it! x

Chika, Maz is right, this guy is dating you and not your family. Irrespective of what they have or have not done, so please go on your date and enjoy yourself. :hug99:

Georgie
x

Seems like a bit of an up & down day for most today. Sorry... I really don't have the energy to reply to people individually but I hope you all get sorted.

I'm still bad. Had a dreadful night & have just spoken to my mum who is a nurse & great at putting the fear of God into me! Think its just some grotty virus but having had viral meningitis as a kid she's got me on paranoid rash watch now. Will keep an eye today & go to the doctors tomorrow if no better. Typical when its my first day back at work after the hols. Ah well... health is more important. So its basically water water & more water for me. Have no appetite through illness & ketosis so will have to try to force some packs down later.

Good luck all.

hi guys hope your all ok haven t been around much my dad has had a stroke and isn t very well at the min i m still plodding on catch you all later

So sorry to hear your news, I hope your Dad makes a good recovery.:hug99:

Georgie
x

thanks guys he s lost 75% of sight in one eye bit wobbly on his feet hes going into hospital to see if they can widen the arteries in the back of his neck so hopefully that will prevent another one

Morning

Well day 7 for me, I had a little blip yesterday, ate 2 cheese sticks. It was protein so at least I stayed in ketosis, and Im sure I didnt go over 790 cals, its just the fat content. Well as I am doing this at home (as I have a lot of packs left from when I went off the rails after giving up smoking) I weighed myself today.. and get this...

Im 12 lbs down WOOHOO WOOHOO

So that is my incentive to stay on track. Have a great day everyone.. happy glugging

Chika - go on the date girl, and enjoy yourself. I put off a date last weekend cos I felt fat and horrible, and now I regret doing it.. so dont do what I did.

Sorry that some of you had a bad nite, my thoughts are with you. I cant seem to stay awake at night, I was in bed by 11 pm.. on a Saturday... I forgot how tired I get on this diet, and how my social life kinda disappeared.. oh well.

Leigh

Back