***it's Sunday...lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Thanks guys, never go anywhere without control knickers so that's sorted! Delli, you're great for a girls ego, unfortunately can't find anything that works for boobs and arms though, could go sleeveless and walk round with my hands on my hips all evening as that seems to disguise the bingo wings!!

Gx

Sorry Slushy meant to say it's from Warehouse

Gx

hee hee, i know im evil but the head waitress at work has been really getting up my nose recently. (im a hotel receptionist). we stop serving breakfast at 10, and hardly anyone had been down despite the fact we were booked out last night. at 9.55 about 25 people all came down the stairs at once, all looking served.
im small and petty i know, but shes really annoying....

porgeous, u ever think of tryin a short sleeved bolero or shrug along with a sleeveless dress? ive loads of them! great for hiding bingo wings. although im pretty sure ur arms arent half as bad as u think they are. u prob think they look the same as they did pre-cd and im sure they dont!!

ooohh thats nice slushy. great dress for anyone whos top heavy. i love wearing red, always make u feel glamorous!

i was talking to maggie, shes writing a confession at the mo. hey tara! ull b pleased to hear im on day 3 and have been 100% so far, despite being at 2 (yes, 2!!) parties last nite, and both of them had buffets. drank water all nite and now everyoen thinks im pregnant. cant believe im the slimmest ive ever been and now everyone thinks im pregnant!

That's gorgeous slushy although think I might need implants to pull that one off!! Good idea Delli, might give that a try see what it looks like, it's so hard when you don't really know what will suit you, so used to wearing sacks!!

Gx

i was going to suggest the shrugs too. There are loads out at the moment, black, gold, silver - loads with sparkly bits in 2. I think they would be ideal for you Georgie as you could wear something abit low, oo-er, and at the same time cover the tops of your arms:D

Right, off to Woolies now to get glue, paint, paper and sticky bits....its going to be a messy day!:D

porgeous uve got a great hourglass shape, anything that nips in ur tiny waist and flows over ur bum will give u great shape. knee length would suit u best as well, anything longer might drown you cos ur not that tall if i remember right? me is only 5"4. OH calls me his travel-size girlfriend.

Some of the dresses are lovely! Will be a while until I'm able to fit in one even with control pants, I always find that they just push the flab up into lumps somewhere else!!
Dh has finally got out of bed and appologised for his comments!
I was thinking of going out today but I think it's a stay at home day due to the horrendous weather today!

Thanks for the advice Delli, need all the help I can get, still find myself drawn to the same shapeless stuff I used to wear. You remember right I am officially a short arse at 5.1 on a good day! Never consider my waist to be small, isn't it strange how we see ourselves differently to how other people see us. Will force myself to try on some more fitted dresses, there seems alot out there that fit your description, going on my expedition next weekend so will keep you posted.

Think I might need one of those personal shoppers when I finally get to goal and have to replace all my clothes!!

Gx

OK...Confession Time

Ok Guys it’s confession time:- :wave_cry:

Yesterday got up and had my weigh in and as most of you know it was ½ lb….so was a bit peeded off to say the least. But hayhoe!….thought that’s ok it will be better next week and it is TOTM afterall. :mad:
Anyway I started to crave Chocolate…….tried to overcome it with water and 4 cups of green tea. That didn’t work so went to the fridge, in there at the back was a Tupperware box with chocolate in it. Now this box has been in there for months, I haven’t bothered about it At all. Yesterday it was calling out all morning. :eek:
I had a hot choc shake for lunch and more water and more green tea. Had a couple of clients to see as well. Managed to keep going until 3 ish…..
Then I started,
1 pepperment areo :eek:
1 white chocolate kitkat :eek:
1 wispa
Few pontifract cakes (20)……………:eek:………………………………………………..WTF! What was I thinking!!
:sigh:
So now you know.

I feel so blardy awful today, have a stonking headach which serves me right. Am drinking like a fish but feel so guilty.
I have been so strong over the last 15 weeks and stuck with it 100%, so why did I slip of the wagon yesterday.
TOTM………………………..no excuse :eek:
Boredom…………………...no excuse :eek:
I was just a piglet and now I have to try and draw a line under yesterday and get back on the CD wagon today, it will leaving platform St. Osyth in 30 mins…Oh! Sod it! Make that 10 mins….lol ;)

Thanks guys for your support, I do feel that I have failed. My Halo has definely slipped. Sorry Guys.:break_diet:
XXXXXXX
Hedgemag

Nonsense Maggie you're halo hasn't gone anywhere and is still firmly in place. You have done fantastically well, are supportive to others, give great advice and are an inspiration to all so you put that halo back where it belongs. You are human and allowed to falter from time to time so please please don't be sooo hard on yourself.

Big HUGS babe xxxx

Gx

Come on Maggie! The train to slimville is on its way and your booked on first class :D

Porgeous, Peacocks have a gorgeous shrug type thing, I got one to go with my dress, def not brave enough to show my arms. Think it was £10/£12 in a few colours with slight sparky bits through it.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Back