It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning all

Busy day for me today, I have clients this morning and then the hospital run this afternoon.
Also I am going to be dog sitting, as Colin has a little Norwich Terrier I will be looking after him today. Colins neighbours have been brilliant this week but, they have gone away now for a few days, so i will be looking after Pixie. I will bring him here and he can curl up in his basket and sleep as only he knows how. He is a lazy little thing, Hates walks and sleeps all day.

Hope you all have a good Sunday, and good luck if there are any weigh ins today.

HM
xx

p.s. Guess What????

I am a mini Mod! :eek:

Good morning!!!

Had another good day yesterday, had a coke zero last thing which gave me tummy rumbles :rolleyes: other than that I have not felt hungry!

Hoping for the same today, I am drinking on average 5 litres of water, having GT, black coffees and hot water flavourings.

Have a great day all, see you a bit later X

hello there

well i am up and working again as usual, have a banging headache!!!-will go back to sleep soon

yesterday i actually managed a full day with no food! only cos i did not get out of bed ha ha, but i had to do something to make me not do it lol

HI folks and a good morning to you all!!:)

For those that are following lent and giving up something they want...Today is your feast day!!!:D I myself only ever give up giving up something at lent...which means that conversely I should give something up today!!:confused::D Thus I will give up being fed up today and just get on wtih this fabby lifestyle change.:)

I've made my intake chart for today and I am just about to have a peppermint/nettle tea for starters. Then a lovely vanilla latte made from 1/2 pack and some espresso coffee!!:D

Will be busy today hopefully so no little boredom pickies in the cupboard!! I'm beginning to see a pattern with my picking and my boredim rates...It's good to know that is one of my main triggers!!!:rolleyes:

Will check in regularly throughout the day, so have a great one folks adn I look forward to chatting with you all!

:grouphugg:

SS - paid off

Morning morning morning....
Not sure if you'll remember but last week was day 28 so wk 4 and my scales were stuck stuck stuck.... I was a wee bit miffed but instead conceeding defeat I stuck with it and this morning I weighed in...............................................................................................

7LBS LIGHTER!

Now - tell me that wasnt worth the weeks wait????? So anyone who's scales are stuck this week - remember what happened to me!!!!!

Good luck today - I'm off to take DD to the stables now! xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Just spent 30 mins just getting online so running late now

Lots of lttle erands for me today hospital ,check on friends house as there away,couple of bit from shop,move daughter bedroom round , got sons girlfriend and her son coming to he 2 and a real sweety but will lose some weight running round after him ,and a meal to cook for them.May put me feet up by 9 oclock lol may just go to bed then lol

Have a great sunday

Morning peeps

day 14 for me today, time seems to be flying over. Weigh in tomorrow according to my scales I'm 6.5lb down yipeeeee.

Going out for sunday lunch today, well hubby and kids will be tucking into something nice I'll be having my choc tetra.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all

Was up in the homeland yesterday,but you all appeared to have good days yesterday
Btw-photos don't lie,Georgie looks fantastic!

Clare7lbs,you must be so please

Morning Maggie and Spooky-glad to see you are staying on track

Off for a coffee in Blackheath with my friend and her lively daughter
Catch up with you all later and good luck with weigh ins

Susanx

Morning all

Was up in the homeland yesterday,but you all appeared to have good days yesterday

Susanx

Thank Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good day yesterday.... Here's to another today - AAM starts for me I've booked SeaBass & green salad at Beefeater as DD Birthday and we're going out for meal - I've also popped fat free vinigrette dressing in my bag - can anyone confirm if this is allowd - I'm sure it says yes in yellow book.... I know this AAM will be x 3 the size of normal AAW portion so I'm not AAM again until Wed when I shall be having cottage cheese at work for a change.... x

Morning all

Susanx

Thanks babes and although I know you don't believe it YOU CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE!! Your jeans are much looser round your middle and on your thighs. I also noticed that you seem much more energised and upbeat than you have been in a while. Steve noticed it too, he said doesn't Sue seem really positive. I also noticed your mum was watching you with a huge grin on her face! Keep going you're doing brillo!

Gx

Just started my dog sitting duties, we ahve ben for a long walk along the front. Excerise for me too so can't be bad.

Have added a couple of pics so you can put a face to the name. He is still improving all the time.

COLINANDPIXIE3.jpg

Pixie4.jpg

Aww bless at the piccie of Colin and Pixie, they both look so sweet! Hope he's behaving for you Maggie.

Clare - well done on keeping the faith this week, your patience has definitely paid off! My scales have been stuck since I started AAMW so I've been worried that I've been...overdoing it on the cauliflower or something?! But anyhoo the scales are showing a little lighter this morning so that's put me in a fab mood!

Off to the cinema this morning so will check in later with you ladies xx

Morning morning morning....
Not sure if you'll remember but last week was day 28 so wk 4 and my scales were stuck stuck stuck.... I was a wee bit miffed but instead conceeding defeat I stuck with it and this morning I weighed in...............................................................................................

7LBS LIGHTER!

Now - tell me that wasnt worth the weeks wait????? So anyone who's scales are stuck this week - remember what happened to me!!!!!

Good luck today - I'm off to take DD to the stables now! xxxxxxxxxxx

WOO HOO go girlie!

Well done for hanging in there hun xxx

Colin and Pixie both look adorable Maggie xx

Gx

Thanks Georgie - I feel fantastic, looking forward to AAM not feeling 'frightened by the food or thought of eating' infact I dont even feel like I am actually 'on a diet' anymore.

I couldnt have done it without all of your support, kind words & cyberfriendship! I'm also out of the 40somethings left to lose and into the 30somethings! I'm just over 12 half stone now, so next mini goal is 12st - here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, thanks guyzzzzzzzzzzz ;););););););):D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Georgie - I feel fantastic, looking forward to AAM not feeling 'frightened by the food or thought of eating' infact I dont even feel like I am actually 'on a diet' anymore.

I couldnt have done it without all of your support, kind words & cyberfriendship! I'm also out of the 40somethings left to lose and into the 30somethings! I'm just over 12 half stone now, so next mini goal is 12st - here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, thanks guyzzzzzzzzzzz ;););););););):D:D:D:D:D

That's excellent Clare, you know you've got it cracked when it just becomes a way of life. Another milestone achieved 40s into 30s Brillopads!!

Gx

Good morning everyone! Can I join you over a pint glass of iced water?

I'm immersed in paperwork today as I have deadlines to meet for this week. I've been helping to look after my granddaughter who is 2 this week as my daughter has been in hospital threatening to deliver prematurely at 28 weeks. However, all is well and she has been allowed home on complete rest - not easy with a very intelligent and lively 2 year old who wants to be doing all the time!

Sitting at the computer, topping up my water all day is good as I have too much to do to be hungry and I have to go all the way downstairs from my office to get to the kitchen - its not the going down thats the problem, its the coming back up again! I long for the days when I don't huff and puff coming up the stairs!

Have a good day all of you!

Chris
x

PS, Georgie, you look fantastic! What a difference!

Morning all! Thanks to you all i'm feeling v upbeat and I may leap on scales 2moro as they have been stuck for 8 days now!:confused: BUT I won't worry if they don't shift! You're all inspirational and I feel soooo much better today that's for sure! Mandy I hope ur arm is better and Hedgemag I hope Colin is coming along in leaps and bounds too - though Pixie sounds like me, lazy and loves to sleep! have a good day all BBxxx

Morning all.

Just done my weigh in and another 8.5lbs off! I'm delighted. I know it will slow down now after this week though. I've finished Feb challenge of 14lbs which is great.

Good luck to anyone else with WI today & hope everyone has a good CD day.

Mocha

Morning All,

Good to see everyone so positive here today.

Maggie Colin and pooch look adorable, glad to hear he's continuing on the up, that's great news.

Claire congrats on the 7lb and moving into the 30's.

I have to pick my Mother up from the airport today but other than that will be here taking in all of the inspiration from you all.

Back